2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
    Binotto is stepping away per the attached article. they don't say when, but it has been planned since March.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/mattia...rari-pit-wall/

Ferrari definitely goes through top brass pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another great / exciting qualifying session! Hopefully tomorrow’s race is the same.

Gasly starting 6th! Hope he has a great race as well.

Comment

Great racing today. Much better than I expected for this tract and love to see the various strategies. I wish Seb would have boxed earlier and had the chance to finish stronger. I think Toto probably got an ear full from VB after and rightly so. Gasley had a good race too and both mcclaren drivers were pushing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
          Binotto is stepping away per the attached article. they don't say when, but it has been planned since March.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/mattia...rari-pit-wall/
          Whew!!!! I was telling my wife that maybe i had a dream that I saw that somewhere. She knows between bowhunting and F1 that I am a total nutcase......lol!
          Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          Great racing today. Much better than I expected for this tract and love to see the various strategies. I wish Seb would have boxed earlier and had the chance to finish stronger. I think Toto probably got an ear full from VB after and rightly so. Gasley had a good race too and both mcclaren drivers were pushing today.
          One helluva day!!! Strategies were incredible.......some worked great......obviously others NOT SOOOO MUCH! If they keep this up this may very well be the most competitive season in years for F1. I am loving it and chomping at the bit for the next time the grid is laid out.

Comment

Great race! Usually Mercedes is the one with the great strategy so nice to see it switched for once. Love this battle- best season in years, IMO.

Comment

I completely agree! This is shaping up to be one of the best seasons I can remember.

Comment

Great race only one Kraut car on the podium and not P1. Good race.

Comment

Very excited about tomorrow’s race. Great performance in Qualifying from Verstappen (1st), Norris (3rd), Gasly (6th) and Russell (10th).

First time in quite a while I’ve seen a Williams start 10th on the grid. Go Russell!! Go Norris!!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                    Very excited about tomorrow’s race. Great performance in Qualifying from Verstappen (1st), Norris (3rd), Gasly (6th) and Russell (10th).

First time in quite a while I’ve seen a Williams start 10th on the grid. Go Russell!! Go Norris!!
                    I am excited to see some of the younger drivers doing well and like Gasly starting well too. I am not sold on Yuki's penalty or Bottas' for that matter. Yuki's engineer should have been letting him know that VB was coming up on him long before that but at least from my seat he went well outside the racing line in that corner to give VB the road. That is just part of quali.

Comment

Hate the penalties for the guys just trying to get out of the paddock, you know that’s not their intention. I understand safety protocol but I seriously doubt Bottas is trying to hurt someone out the gate….

Per the usual I’ll pull for Ferrari (not a great outlook) and Gasly. It’s a neat track, funny to hear Verstappen describe it as a track with not many corners, but a lot of corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know between Gasly and the kid from Japan Ferrari doesn’t stand a chance somedays...

Comment

If you missed the moto gp race check out the speed of fabio the flying frenchman on the yamaha...it's like both of them were on steroids.

Comment

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            If you missed the moto gp race check out the speed of fabio the flying frenchman on the yamaha...it's like both of them were on steroids.

Can’t wait to watch.

Sometimes it seems he’s got an extra 20hp and everyone else is just racing for 2nd.
                            I’m a Yamaha fan mostly because it’s what’s in the garage, not a World Gp bike by any means, but not my Viking either. [emoji51].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by DaveC; 06-27-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Not the most exciting race but it was truly incredible to see Verstappen hand 15s on Hamilton and Bottas. He was really in the zone and I think that lead is in excess of the lead Hamilton won by last year. Part of me really enjoys seeing a bit of humble pie come Hamilton's way but all drivers have their stint in the light before fading. I certainly don't think Lewis is "fading" but I would say he is having to actually compete more this year and he seems to have lost some of his previous edge in gritty competitions. Perez has really stepped up too and if not for the disappointing pit I think he was solidly in 3rd. He made up 13s in something like 9 laps, he was on a mission and had he been given another lap or two I think he would have had Bottas.

Comment

Perez was so close to Bottas at the end of the race. If he only had another lap or two.

It was a shame about Russell’s car. He stood a really good chance of scoring points.

Ricciardo needs to pick up his pace and start finishing closer to Norris if they’re going to beat Ferrari for third place in the WCC.

Comment

Working...
                                X