No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man they ruined track at TMS between the repave and the traction compound and the crowd shows, shame I remember when that place was full for the Cup race and 3/4 full for the indycars. Reminds me of what they did to Bristol.

Comment

McLaren indy driver won Texas 2 today, looks like he gets to drive a F1 car now https://racer.com/2021/04/18/oward-t...t-indycar-win/

Comment

I was able to catch alot driving back from Arkansas on the F1 TV app when the signal was decent. Great race in Portugal [emoji1201]. Technical skill and experience won that race. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] It was very exciting and look forward to the total replay tomorrow sometime. Spain next week and I suspect Redbull and Silver Arrows will both be at the top. Good to see Gasly get points again and Alonso was in the mix also. Ferrari better figure out their strategy and get moving sooner than later. Oh, Lando Norris is gonna be a superstar in the next few years.....he can drive that magi colored car!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          McLaren indy driver won Texas 2 today, looks like he gets to drive a F1 car now https://racer.com/2021/04/18/oward-t...t-indycar-win/

That's awesome!

Comment

Formula One has the adrenalin I need! Need it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I was able to catch alot driving back from Arkansas on the F1 TV app when the signal was decent. Great race in Portugal [emoji1201]. Technical skill and experience won that race. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] It was very exciting and look forward to the total replay tomorrow sometime. Spain next week and I suspect Redbull and Silver Arrows will both be at the top. Good to see Gasly get points again and Alonso was in the mix also. Ferrari better figure out their strategy and get moving sooner than later. Oh, Lando Norris is gonna be a superstar in the next few years.....he can drive that magi colored car!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Yes, a great race from MB and Hamilton. I was a bit disappointed that Bottas lost pace during the race. I think it’s a bit too early to start blaming team orders.

It’s great to see Red Bull so close to Mercedes. And McLaren had a great day as well — go Lando!!

Looking forward to Barcelona this weekend.

Comment

Mclaren seems to like to dangle carrots, check this out https://www.facebook.com/NASCARonNBC...4848262187114/

Comment

Disappointed with Ferrari in Portugal. Really interested to see what the problem was with Carlos Sainz during the last 3 laps. Couldnt even finish in top 10 and score 1 point!!! Was it driver or engine related? Ugh! Looking forward to Barcelona.
                  Last edited by LlanoHunter10; 05-04-2021, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Anyone have the new app, I was told its a must you can pick your car and watch the in car camera during the race.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                      Disappointed with Ferrari in Portugal. Really interested to see what the problem was with Carlos Sainz during the last 3 laps. Couldnt even finish in top 10 and score 1 point!!! Was it driver or engine related? Ugh! Looking forward to Barcelona.
                      The report was he loss all tire grip. The conversation post race was that Ferrari's strategy for the race put him in that position. Hopefully they get it together as the other teams ain't kidding around this year.
                      Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                      Anyone have the new app, I was told its a must you can pick your car and watch the in car camera during the race.
                      I have F1 TV but not sure how to deaux all of that......yet! I don't think the free app has that option since this is my 3rd year on that one.

Comment

P1 and P2 in the books for Barcelona, Spain. Silver Arrows no issue setting the bar, with the last 4 races here going to Hamilton. Ferrari right there with Charles LeClerc. Gasly ran well in both practices at 6th. Alpine has Spaniards so they filled in the gaps really good. Redbull was out of sync to me and never pushed. Verstappen damaging his wing was driver era on a normal sausage curve. Oh, after seeing these two semi's in Baton Rouge I made it to Mom & Dad's in record time.......Ha!!!![emoji95][emoji964][emoji95]
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20210505_180509.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24650251Click image for larger version

Name:	20210505_180501.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	24650252

Comment

Cool pictures!!

Yes, Mercedes is of course fast, but the Alpines had great pace today as well. I think we’re going to have a really close qualifying session tomorrow.

Come on Red Bull and McLaren!!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                            Ive got the paid subscription for the F1 TV app. I have the basic subscription which means you can view all practices, qualifying, races, pre and post race interviews and analysis. It even has an Archive where you can watch previous years races. Yes you can view the race from different TV angles, listen to in car audio and car cameras. Only caveat is with the basic subscription you have to wait 2 days after each event before you can view it. The pro subscription gets you same day viewing.

Comment

Qualifying day was all that and some!!!![emoji964][emoji817][emoji964]
                              Hamilton has this track down pat, and it showed. Even with a mistake he still got the pole......his 100th in F1!!!! Bottas was right there as was Verstappen. Perez had 2 mistakes that surprised me honestly. Tsuanado is young and aggressive but he has to get smarter quickly. His post Q day interview won't geaux over well with the team & sponsors. Gasly came up short but I am not sure why yet.

Comment

Decent race for that track! Hate only 2 places on the circuit to make a pass. Red Bull got outsmarted today by Mercs. But fun to watch Lewis make that charge- Max had no shot and he knew it.
                                Kind of enjoyed Bottas not pulling over for Lewis with a few laps left.

Comment

Working...
                                X