Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like pig clearly and cleanly laid his *** out. Shoulder to the chest, what am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I wasn’t insinuating that it should be called, just that he was going at his head late….and that you are ALWAYS bitching about targeting calls.[emoji23]
      The last one I bitched about was in the Ohio State game. My gripe isn’t just about this “no call”, it’s about the obvious and blatant calls against and no calls for certain teams. The rule is my gripe….I want to protect players yes, but there is ZERO consistency from game to game. And yes, the dip**** Aggie lineman does go after the Arkansas defender with the crown, and if you noticed he got the worst of it and he technically should have been ejected also, but the rule protects lineman and RB’s. I do not agree with that part of the rule, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
        Looks like pig clearly and cleanly laid his *** out. Shoulder to the chest, what am I missing?

Looked like his chest to me too, but it’s tough to tell from behind. Once that thing is deflected up in the air, you better keep that head on a swivel. Either way, we need less penalties, not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
          While he’s not looking, yes and his head snaps back. I’ts called a hit on a defenseless receiver, its a personal foul, and it occurred before the INT. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Looked like his chest to me too, but it’s tough to tell from behind. Once that thing is deflected up in the air, you better keep that head on a swivel. Either way, we need less penalties, not more.
            The rule has nothing to do with the play, deflection means nothing, it’s about the safety of the players. You can’t target a defenseless receiver , no matter what. It was a cheap shot that should have been flagged.

And yes, we need less flags but consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              You gonna keep changing the argument until you convince yourself you’re right?
              Keep crying grimes. It’s delicious

Comment

While he’s not looking, yes and his head snaps back. I’ts called a hit on a defenseless receiver, its a personal foul, and it occurred before the INT. Thanks for clarifying.
                I can’t keep up with all the new rules, it didn’t look like he led with the crown of his helmet or targeted spiller above his shoulders. If the ball is tipped, is he really a receiver?

Also, I really don’t think aggy would think that was a bad hit if it were ag that laid out pig or if it were a horn that got laid out.

Comment

“We play BIG BOY football over hyere in the ess eee see”~sec blowhard

“Wait, he hit him too hard, throw a flag, THROW A FLAG!”~also sec blowhard[emoji23]

We call that football, and it shouldn’t be a penalty…**** the rule..

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    For me this is a huge week for Texas. TCU has dominated Texas and Sark was brought in to flip that script. This is Patterson’s Super Bowl and he will have his team ready to go. I hope Sark understands what a big deal this game is and what it means to TCU. He better match that emotion and deliver a win.
                    So true. This game will tell a whole bunch about this team.

Comment

And we were driving I was right there 15 rows up on the forty yard line . And not only was it a BS no call Calzada threw it low and bounced off the aggies helmet .
                      And after that Int On the sidelines the defense just dropped there heads down .

Comment

“Wait, he hit him too hard, throw a flag, THROW A FLAG!”~also sec blowhard[emoji23]

Dang Dale, you stay up all night working on this? Who helped you with the big words?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Keep crying grimes. It’s delicious
                          Crying? Oh the crying hasn’t even close to begun!!

Comment

Someone wants a targeting call after their qb bounces it off his own lineman’s head? Typical aggy

Comment

Lick the wounds and move on. Maybe Patterson is 2-8 in games before Texas because he's preparing for his Super Bowl... SMU is taking over the metro-mess. Winning 2 of the last 3 and recruiting on the rise.

Comment

Dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X