This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    That is a real worry. Calzada wasn’t good yesterday (and that’s being kind.) I’m not sure where we turn for an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was wondering why Jimbo didn't put him in last year when Mond was struggling, it's clearly obvious now.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      We took it in the other end......

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Jimbo lost to a guy that makes 1/3 of his yearly salary…
        Obviously aggy doesn’t have “football knowledge “…
        Didn’t Sark lose to that same coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

It was definitely GROSS!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Didn’t Sark lose to that same coach?
            They weren’t his recruits…
            Isn’t that how this works?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              They weren’t his recruits…
              Isn’t that how this works?
              You gonna keep changing the argument until you convince yourself you’re right?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                It was definitely GROSS!
                I didn’t watch the game but just reviewed the box score and play x play. The difference was SMU scoring TD’s and TCU settling for FG’s in the red zone. Appears every time the Frogs were moving the ball and threatening to answer an SMU score, they would commit a bonehead mistake: fumble, penalty, missed FG, etc…

Alarming statistic: SMU committed 3 turnovers and TCU could only manage 6 pts (2 FG’s). Conversely TCU commits 1 costly turnover that the Mustangs turned into 7 pts.

Does Marcel Brooks even play ? Is he hurt, buried in the depth chart ? He has 2 catches after 3 games this season. Very head-scratching college turnaround after showing so much promise as a freshman stud at LSU in 2019. I wanted to see the kid succeed @ TCU yet it appears he’s a “tweener” and doesn’t have a true position in GP’s system.

Comment

For all you wondering about the targeting I was bitching about…..watch the running back the pass was intended for in the middle of the screen.

Scroll down in the twitter feed and you’ll see an even better view of it.
                  Last edited by RLB; 09-26-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/tengland_150/sta...pics%2F3231194

For all you wondering about the targeting I was bitching about…..watch the running back the pass was intended for in the middle of the screen.

Scroll down in the twitter feed and you’ll see an even better view of it.
                    Also looks like it could have been called on your o line man who comes to make block in guy coming at calzone and hits him with the crown of the helmet

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      Also looks like it could have been called on your o line man who comes to make block in guy coming at calzone and hits him with the crown of the helmet

That’s not how this works. Only those that Aggie benefits please .. [emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        I didn’t watch the game but just reviewed the box score and play x play. The difference was SMU scoring TD’s and TCU settling for FG’s in the red zone. Appears every time the Frogs were moving the ball and threatening to answer an SMU score, they would commit a bonehead mistake: fumble, penalty, missed FG, etc…

Alarming statistic: SMU committed 3 turnovers and TCU could only manage 6 pts (2 FG’s). Conversely TCU commits 1 costly turnover that the Mustangs turned into 7 pts.

Does Marcel Brooks even play ? Is he hurt, buried in the depth chart ? He has 2 catches after 3 games this season. Very head-scratching college turnaround after showing so much promise as a freshman stud at LSU in 2019. I wanted to see the kid succeed @ TCU yet it appears he’s a “tweener” and doesn’t have a true position in GP’s system.
                        He's been an enigma for sure, or at least the situation has. I thought he would play strong safety. Apparently he could master his responsibilities? GP is pretty stubborn with his defense....Made the switch to WR after he got hurt last year. He's 2 or 3 on the depth chart at the Z and gets very few targets. Ran the wrong route on one target in the 1st game. He's been great on special teams. It's a real head scratcher. I would be shocked if he's in FW next year. His attitude hasn't been great, which I could certainly see some of his frustration.......

Comment

You’re bitching about a different targeting call every week.[emoji23]

Check the ag lineman going at ol boys head after the ball is out, in the bottom right of your video:[emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            Oh wow, you can read comments. There is no targeting rule inside the tackles for lineman….crazy thing, those rules, but there is one against blind side blocks and hits on defenseless receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              You’re bitching about a different targeting call every week.[emoji23]

Check the ag lineman going at ol boys head after the ball is out, in the bottom right of your video:[emoji1360]
                              When has there ever been a lineman called for targeting or a RB called for targeting? Why? Because there is no targeting rule against it.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

When has there ever been a lineman called for targeting or a RB called for targeting? Why? Because there is no targeting rule against it.

I wasn’t insinuating that it should be called, just that he was going at his head late….and that you are ALWAYS bitching about targeting calls.[emoji23]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-26-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X