This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Well it happens to be true. Good points all around.
    If Texas played Arkansas in Arlington tomorrow with 70% Texas fans and Thompson starting I bet the outcome would be different.

UCLA though. They're pretty tough. Wait they lost to a not good G5 team last week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      LSU was lucky to escape Ms. St. today. LSU does not tackle well. Nor, do they fly to the ball. Hog will roll them. I have no faith in the coaches O just brought in. Or, the offensive line.
      Here I was basking in a win over a hated rival and you just had to bust my bubble....have you no shame.

Yeah, we cant run from the obvious. However, ya gotta think they will get better, right?
      Last edited by lovemylegacy; 09-25-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I’m way more excited about Weigman next year. Like I said before, King going down might have been a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          I’m way more excited about Weigman next year. Like I said before, King going down might have been a blessing in disguise.
          I think Weigman is gonna be a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            If Texas played Arkansas in Arlington tomorrow with 70% Texas fans and Thompson starting I bet the outcome would be different.

UCLA though. They're pretty tough. Wait they lost to a not good G5 team last week.

You sure about that not good G5 team?

Comment

We KNOW we are bad. Yall can’t hurt our feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude, really? ut's schedule is lined with cup cakes, really?

Well look on the bright side, yall posted 70pts today against the worst team in the conf, but, yall gave up 35 to the worst team in the conf.

Hey, SEC is around the corner, cant run, cant hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Hell technically, we played with our backup QB for the whole first half... By then, the game was out of reach..

How long did Arky play without their QB today?
                  Good thing he got dinged up or it could have been worse.

Comment

Exactly.

Enough with the back up quarterback ****.
                    BS….have you not been watching our back up QB? I’d take Card in a flash….hell I’d take you instead of what trotted out there today.

Comment

Well look on the bright side, yall posted 70pts today against the worst team in the conf, but, yall gave up 35 to the worst team in the conf.

Everybody’s team has problems. I’m just not sure I remember a year when those problems showed themselves this early.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

If if’s and but’s were sugar and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                              Please Please Please hurry!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                hell I’d take you instead of what trotted out there today.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X