Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card had a very freshmen game. He didn’t feel pressure whatsoever and literally stepped into a sack. If he’s the guy, he’s going to need to cut loose and quit playing tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      One point that needs to be made is Colorado is a D1 school Arkansas is a D1 school UCLA is A D1 school all in power five conferences they have athletes and players too there are millions of players that get over looked because maybe they went to a smaller high school, are the high school they played for didn’t have a very good team . The point is they have the same opportunity to recruit good players. Just like A&M , Texas and Lsu . They are recruited and playing for a D1 school if they were terrible. They would not even be on the team. So every one wants to say dang A&M barely beat Colorado are Arkansas killed Texas , Lsu got beat by Ucla and what not but guess what they all have athletes. And on some Saturday a athlete will out perform another athlete. That’s what makes college football so great .These are just kids for the most part and we all know that kids can wake up in a different world every day . All teams are beatable and that’s a fact !!
      Very well spoken! Or written.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Patience Grasshopper . .
        Is 80 years jumping the gun???

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Is 80 years jumping the gun???
          Ask your wife . . At least half you house doing ok . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
            Maybe he could call Sumlin for some advice on that type of situation

Yeah good call. Riley is gonna need to replace Rattler after this season so he’s probably already called then both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              Sark is in a pickle now. Got Thompson that showed he can move the ball and Card that has more perceived upside. If he goes with Thompson, he will lose Card. If he goes with Card, Thompson is gone. Hopefully he can wiggle around this and keep them and the team moving forward. Losses are gonna happen with a new staff, young qb, no depth at o line or d line. Just hope he can figure it out.
              Card ain't going anywhere IMO

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Card ain't going anywhere IMO
                I hope you’re right. The dang transfer portal sure makes it easy for someone to jump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Yeah good call. Riley is gonna need to replace Rattler after this season so he’s probably already called then both.

OU already has Rattler’s replacement, but I’m sure Riley is willing to listen.

Comment

SEC Shorts - They never miss - and I assume they stay up all night after games to write and produce this stuff.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53JjZL5WsI"]SEC Shorts - Texas wants out of the SEC - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      SEC Shorts - They never miss - and I assume they stay up all night after games to write and produce this stuff.

SEC Shorts - Texas wants out of the SEC - YouTube

They DO NOT MISS [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                        sec shorts - they never miss - and i assume they stay up all night after games to write and produce this stuff.

sec shorts - texas wants out of the sec - youtube
                        lmao!:d

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          They DO NOT MISS [emoji1787]
                          Some just write the scripts all by themselves.

Comment

I'm proud that this aggie team was able to squeak out a W

Colorado is a tough team, and the Aggie defense kept them in check throughout. Colorado put up +30 points a game last season - held scoreless in the second half. The defensive players were telling the offense on the the sidelines to just go do what you have to, we'll hold them, and they did. The offense isn't bad, Calzada just needs to settle down and hit the receivers. Vision will only come with practice and he has a week of practice, a warm up game and then another week of practice before he has to take care of business vs a much improved Arkansas team.

As much as I'd like to troll the Longhorns here, that Arkansas team looks pretty good. I watched their QB (Hornsby, who was a team mate of our RB Achane at Fort bend Marshall) tear up one of the best D's in Texas HS football.

Aggies are going to have to play tough and put up some more points to beat Arkansas again. The hogs got a taste of winning, and Briles Jr/Pittman will have them ready.

Gig 'Em

Comment

Need a solid week of Calzada () with 1st team, as many snaps of live action against the nobody this weekend and then repeat next week in prep for the hogs.

Looking to be one heck of a tough game as of performances from last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1233 View Post
                                Help me out here. I’m trying to follow your logic. I think you’re saying Clemson only scored 3 points against GA, Aggies scored 10 against CO, therefore the Aggies have a better offense than Clemson. Did I interpret your message correctly?
                                basically yes. or a less terrible one. take your pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X