No announcement yet.

Zero turn commercial mower help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Dixie Chopper and really like it.

Access and location to dealer would play a role in what I bought.

One thing I would seriously consider is the run flat tire John deere puts on their mowers. I promise you, you will need slime and a package of plugs because you will get flats.

I'm thinking about putting those tires on my mower.

Dont go with anything less than 24 0r 25 hp

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any experience with Ferris here?

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedAg08 View Post
        After lots of research I bought a Scag Patriot last week for my 2 acre yard. Its an entry commercial model. So far I love it.
        Nice. I went with the Scag Cheetah II. It’s a bad machine.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Any experience with Ferris here?
          I bought a new Ferris 10 years ago and it still runs as good today as the day I brought it home. The only part outside of scheduled maintenance that I’ve had to replace is the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
            Surprised no one is running an Exmark Lazer Z. Most of the commercial guys I know run them.
            This!! Had one for 12 years and it mows 4 acres a week during season! Yes most of the commercial guys around here use them.

Comment

If you're still looking, this one ended up being overkill for most of what I needed it for, it is a beast. It's really all in the engine and the hydros when it comes to these things. This one has both.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                Surprised no one is running an Exmark Lazer Z. Most of the commercial guys I know run them.
                Tried them all. I want some thing I can work with not work on and I have a lawn business.

Comment

Working...
                X