No announcement yet.

Zero turn commercial mower help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have all hustlers Super 88 , 48” and 52” stand on, x one 60” rear discharge , and a fastrac sdx Best mowing equipment I’ve ever had.. the couple of times the sdx has needed repair , dealer did it while I waited Fastrac sdx has a 4 yr , 1000 hr warranty, has 946 hours on it now and still cuts and runs like a new one..

Comment

You can't beat a Scag,or a John Deere.As far as gasoline goes...Giving you a loaner if something goes wrong with yours? Now that's a nice perk! Hustler makes a nice gasser too,but the Kubota gas mower;wouldn't even be on my radar.

Comment

My 54” Kubota has been a great machine, in 9 years of use mowing 5 acres weekly during the summer I have replaced the fuel pump and just this year put new bearings in the spindles. It has never been to the shop.

That said, I’m considering selling it before it gets any older and moving to a bigger Scag. This is partially driven by the fact that my 2 sons (yard mowers) are at the age to move away anytime and if I gotta do it I want to get it done faster.

Comment

Are you using this for residential use or commercial use? They will all cut grass well, be reliable and inevitably something will break. I’d spend my money at whatever dealer has better service ie... loaner mowers, getting priority on repairs & maintenance (if you have a business) etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I run a john deere z930m and a Kubota 326 diesel. Kubota rides better but the deere will outmow it.

Comment

for what it's worth input:
              I have two dixie choppers n love them. a friend has a Kubota
              with a rear discharge area. great for those days when the
              grass wants to bog down and clog the side discharge chute.
              you might want to look at that also.

Comment

Their all crap when they break and their all outstanding when their running, just the way it works and everybody thinks their machine is the best. My opinion would lie solely on he dealer and their service department and I’d be picking the one that will take care of me and my equipment not only today but down the road as well. Equipment is only as good as those repairing it because their all going to break..

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  My 54” Kubota has been a great machine, in 9 years of use mowing 5 acres weekly during the summer I have replaced the fuel pump and just this year put new bearings in the spindles. It has never been to the shop.

That said, I’m considering selling it before it gets any older and moving to a bigger Scag. This is partially driven by the fact that my 2 sons (yard mowers) are at the age to move away anytime and if I gotta do it I want to get it done faster.
                  Personally, I currently have a 60" and used to use a 52" and I'd keep the smaller deck. The smaller deck seem to do better on inclines, slopes or any unlevel surface.

Comment

Just bought my second Scag but it hasn't seen action yet because of the weather. The old Scag is over 10 years old but keeps on chugging.

Comment

I think you would be happy with any of the three(Scag, JD, or Kubota). Best dealer would be the main factor. All things equal, Scag. I have a Scag TigerCatII

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
                        Personally, I currently have a 60" and used to use a 52" and I'd keep the smaller deck. The smaller deck seem to do better on inclines, slopes or any unlevel surface.

Articulating front suspension does lots to help with that

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          I think you would be happy with any of the three(Scag, JD, or Kubota). Best dealer would be the main factor. All things equal, Scag. I have a Scag TigerCatII
                          I have the 61" Scag Cheetah II. Like it better than the Kubota diesel I had.

Comment

I’ve had a Scag since 08. If it ever dies I’ll look hard at the Spartan before I buy another. Bang for buck factor is outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                              Scag Cheetah
                              This

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kubota all day !
                                They will give a loaner if you need one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X