Total Archery Challenge SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
    cbrown and I had a blast at the shoot this weekend. He out shot me but I did have some good long range shots.
    120 yard buffalo
    100 yard moose
    116 yard stag.
    We were shooting two groups in front of you on the Sitka course. At the sheep & mule deer targets right before the wolf, we were shooting the mule deer while y'all were waiting for the group to pull on the sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
      We were shooting two groups in front of you on the Sitka course. At the sheep & mule deer targets right before the wolf, we were shooting the mule deer while y'all were waiting for the group to pull on the sheep.
      We shot all weekend, it was a blast. I think my favorite was the prime.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
        Yes sir. Several kids and wives shot the long courses they just scooted up as close as they were comfortable with. We shot on Saturday with a couple shooting recurves.

The event had 1700 shooters and I tell you what, it was the biggest group of nice supportive people out there.

They also had a 3D kids course with shots at 20 and in.

Next time we’ll shoot the longer courses. We’ll be ready next year with the youngest being 10

Comment

Great weekend shooting with some good friends. Really enjoyed the Nock On course

Comment

What a blast! I enjoy this event more and more each year. I shot prime Friday and yeti Saturday. Wish I would of done Sunday. Maybe next year. I even got to meet Cory Jacobsen and chat with him for a little bit. Very nice guy. Always a great time and looking forward to next year!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't get out to Prime or Sitka but really enjoyed the Nock on. Main goal was the Raffle shots. Dead center on the 72 yard for the electric bike on the bedded Elk, Got one entry on shot 6 on the 111 yard Caribou truck shoot. Bought 11 shots and the last 3 were a solid group all around it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shut Em Down View Post
                Didn't get out to Prime or Sitka but really enjoyed the Nock on. Main goal was the Raffle shots. Dead center on the 72 yard for the electric bike on the bedded Elk, Got one entry on shot 6 on the 111 yard Caribou truck shoot. Bought 11 shots and the last 3 were a solid group all around it.
                Nice shootin' .. So you won one of the electric bikes or is it a raffle entry also? Didn't even know that was going on, just thought it was the usual truck raffle.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you, Its also a raffle. They weren't super clear on all of the raffle shoots. But with $15 an arrow for a $40,000 truck vs $10 for a $6,000 electric bike alot of people passed it up.

Originally posted by menglert View Post
                  Nice shootin' .. So you won one of the electric bikes or is it a raffle entry also? Didn't even know that was going on, just thought it was the usual truck raffle.

Comment

Forgot about this thread. We had a hell of a good time. Shot all 5 courses. Managed to get an arrow in 120 out of 123 targets and then my bow broke at the end of the Sitka course on Sunday. Draw stop busted somehow, guess I'd over torqued it 2 years ago when set up and at least it waited til the end to give out.

Comment

Working...
                    X