No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the apps give you instant updates on the bitcoin market?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Do the apps give you instant updates on the bitcoin market?
      i have alerts..but the app is quicker to update than the webpage ive found..(coinbase anyway)

Comment

What happens when the government outlaws accepting bitcoin for goods/services?

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
          What happens when the government outlaws accepting bitcoin for goods/services?
          it gets voted out.

Comment

If it's corrosive to revenue collection, transparency, etc., why would it get voted out?

Comment

If it's corrosive to revenue collection, transparency, etc., why would it get voted out?
              Because not everyone gives a **** what the government doesnt like.

Comment

I think he was saying the government gets voted out.

Comment

I cant get my Id uploaded on to coinbase at all. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                    I cant get my Id uploaded on to coinbase at all. Anyone else having this problem?
                    There site says it is having issues with the company they use for identity verification.

Comment

Im having issues getting a debit card set up with them. Already checked with my bank, and they said it has nothing to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                        using a web/laptop cam? i had to take a pic with my cell (but i set mine up before today..so they might be having issues like was said above)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I think he was saying the government gets voted out.
                          Oh, gotcha. I'll place my bet on the side of the government, unfortunately. I wish I'd "invested" in this, but I just don't see it ending well.

Comment

I heard Coinbase was up to 13million members and growing everyday. Over 300K added last weekend alone.

Comment

Oh, gotcha. I'll place my bet on the side of the government, unfortunately. I wish I'd "invested" in this, but I just don't see it ending well.
                              New York already tried to put the reins on BTC but failed.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                New York already tried to put the reins on BTC but failed.
                                Right, but all it takes(and I believe this will happen...or some variation) is saying that if you accept bitcoin or advertise it, you go to jail(or pay a hefty fine). Then it's over I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X