Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simek View Post
    Garrett out as Giants OC.
    That is a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed watching his offense run by a divisional foe.

Comment

Agreed. All good things come to an end.

Comment

Cowboys best get their O-line issues fixed if they want to compete. Lots of injuries but all teams have injuries. They should not be using injuries as excuses.

Hope they smoke the raiders for thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Cowboys best get their O-line issues fixed if they want to compete. Lots of injuries but all teams have injuries. They should not be using injuries as excuses.

Hope they smoke the raiders for thanksgiving.

Staying healthy is part of every successful teams formula. .. gotta have a lot of skill and a lotta luck in the injury department. There’s a reason the starters are the starters..

One on each side sure… 3-4 on a side. 2/3rds of your Dline.? Your top two receivers and your HOF left tackle? That can be tough to overcome. Next man up is the right mentality and it’s easy to say injuries aren’t an excuse but the talent of the next men up isn’t that of the starters or they’d be starting here or somewhere else. You deal with what you can deal with

Comment

^^^ I hear you on the staying healthy but I am pretty sure all teams have injuries… I don’t like the O-line without Smith. He is not what he used to be but the rest of the guys just seem to collapse when he is out. Dak, like most other QB is going to be marginal at best under sustained pressure….

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              That is a shame. I thoroughly enjoyed watching his offense run by a divisional foe.
              yeah, it's OK at best when you have a gorilla OLine and lots of talent to make it functional.
              Way too vanilla and the schemes don't seem "modern".

Comment

Jason Garrett fired today by the Giants. Sad that it took Jerry 14 some odd years to figure out what it took the Giants two years to find out.

Comment

Injuries are much harder on teams who draft poorly, and try to pay too many vets....and the Cowboys are the poster child for that. All those flyers on injured draft picks, and bad contracts to non-optimal positions absolutely kill depth.

Comment

How’s our Receiver boy who got his bell rung??

Thoughts for a Thanksgiving win??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          ^^^ I hear you on the staying healthy but I am pretty sure all teams have injuries… I don’t like the O-line without Smith. He is not what he used to be but the rest of the guys just seem to collapse when he is out. Dak, like most other QB is going to be marginal at best under sustained pressure….
                          I think they are the 7th most injured team in the NFL, and 5 of those starters are stars at their positions, not too many can overcome that, as a matter of fact if it had not been for good drafting they would not have had the depth to get them to 7-3 in the first place. That was a shot at Dale lol, will not get into the contract thing.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving with their families and in the presence of The Good Lord.

Go Cowboys Go!

Comment

go Cowboys....please

do you think the Raiders will stack the line?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                go Cowboys....please

do you think the Raiders will stack the line?
                                Not sure if they will stack the line but I think they have a very strong pass rush especially from the ends. So they are going to bring pressure. The key for this game and moving forward is can the O-line for the Cowboys give Dak a bit of time & room?? And will the receivers be able to quickly beat their defenders?

Comment

Working...
                                X