Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    Y’all huntin him this weekend?
    Yep. Planning to camp out at the stand where I saw him last fall. If he doesn’t show up I should have a lot of good deer to watch

They did a survey of the entire ranch (we hunt a small portion of a big ranch)with a chopper and saw him where we thought he lives. He is essentially running a creek draw

There is another good 4.5 year old that should be good in 2 years. And he was in the same draw as the big guy. The 4.5 year old did visit the stand I am hunting. So hopefully he will drag him along

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
      Yep. Planning to camp out at the stand where I saw him last fall. If he doesn’t show up I should have a lot of good deer to watch

They did a survey of the entire ranch (we hunt a small portion of a big ranch)with a chopper and saw him where we thought he lives. He is essentially running a creek draw

There is another good 4.5 year old that should be good in 2 years. And he was in the same draw as the big guy. The 4.5 year old did visit the stand I am hunting. So hopefully he will drag him along

Awesome!

Keep us posted if you can

Good luck!

Comment

Got my fingers crossed for you and hope that you are taking LDP's by the end of the weekend.

Rwc

Comment

I have a good feeling about this one! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on him bud!!

Comment

Best decision you could have made to pass him!

Now he is a book deer and a once in a lifetime buck.

I had him at 4.5 also last year

Comment

hope you get a shot at him - incredible deer

Comment

Pulling for ya!

Comment

Good luck! Will be waiting on LDPs!

Enjoy the journey. The opportunity to hunt a deer of this magnitude may only happen once!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw several deer I would have shot in years past, but not the big guy this weekend.....
                          We did have pictures of him on a game camera at midnight on 10/25 crossing a field

had a couple different bucks square off against each other, and a couple small ones starting to chase a doe.

Taking my 6 year old with me this weekend, so not sure how quiet we will be.....

Comment

Thanks for the update and good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Looks like a 5 yo. to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X