Victure Trail Camera Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victure Trail Camera Reviews

Just wandering if anyone on here has experience with these trail cams. Great price and great reviews on Amazon. Always need a few cameras deep in the woods.

I just put the exact camera out 2 weeks ago. Will update in 2 weeks

Comment

tagged

Comment

Bought one but will be putting it out this weekend. We'll see. Seems very similar to the Campark I bought from there last year and Ive been happy with that one.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one, nice cam and for $55 its been really good. Been running since July with no issues so far. Years will tell the story. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s great to hear, thank you

Comment

They sure are cheap enough, be sure you post your reviews here.

Comment

This is the one I have, lightning deal for 4 more hours.

Victure Trail Game Camera 16MP 1080P Full HD with Waterproof Clamshell Design No Glow Hunting Camera with Night Vision Motion Activated for Wildlife Watching https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KP9SPD4..._wjHMDbFB18KZ6

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WesTexHunt View Post

Victure Trail Game Camera 16MP 1080P Full HD with Waterproof Clamshell Design No Glow Hunting Camera with Night Vision Motion Activated for Wildlife Watching https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KP9SPD4..._wjHMDbFB18KZ6

I just ordered one of them for $39.99. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I've had 2 Victure cameras for a couple of years now and they work well for the price. I would rather have 2 of these that I can set up in different spots than one that is more expensive and only have 1 set up.

Comment

Dang that’s a deal, just seeing this
                      Palm to face

Comment

My camera arrived the next day, thanks to Amazon Prime.
                        We see just a few deer behind our house, we see them maybe every couple of weeks. I have not seen anything other than 3-4 does and 2 or 3 fawns/yearlings all year, not a single buck. A few days ago, 3 does and a yearling came out into the yard and ate acorns under one of our oak trees. I strapped this new camera to this tree, shooting across the mowed grass for 60+ yards in the direction deer came from the other day. I just pulled the 4 GB card and it was full. Every single picture was of the yard. I set it out at 10:07 AM and before noon the card was full, it took 195 pictures and videos in less than 2 hours. There was nothing that could be blowing and causing false triggers. I am going to lower the sensitivity, but so far I am very disappointed.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Keith, sounds like a dud. I have the sensitivity on Med and its been working well, may try that as you mentioned. If that doesn't work Prime will of course swap it out or refund you. Luck brother.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Keith, sounds like a dud. I have the sensitivity on Med and its been working well, may try that as you mentioned. If that doesn't work Prime will of course swap it out or refund you. Luck brother.

I changed the sensitivity to low and changed the SD card after posting above. I'll check the camera in a couple of days and see how it's working. I'll walk in front of the camera at about 50 yards then zig-zag towards the camera to see how far it first detects my movement. Hopefully the 8 GB card won't be full of false pics be then.

Comment

Pulled the pictures from mine this weekend and I'm not impressed with the picture quality. They are very grainy/blurry unless the deer are only inches away. Night time pics are almost worthless. This is from the HC200 model, link in the original post.

The Campark I have which is about the same price takes much better pics.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X