No announcement yet.

Ground blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atwoods has some new brand I have never heard of called Duke & Boone or something like that. Anyhow I bought a 3 person hub blind for like $60 bucks. Plenty of room... probably not the best for a bow blnd as the windows are horizontal V's but they are well worth the price especially in a quick pinch.

Comment

Hunted out of these up in Canada. Outstanding ground blind. The thing I liked was the windows are magnetic and silent opening and closing.

Comment

If permanent, krivoman!

Comment

Barronett Big Cat 350 if you need a big one...plenty of room for 3 people.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
            If permanent, krivoman!

This too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoyed hunting out of our new blind this weekend. Academy Game Winner Stealth View HUB blind. Very roomy for 2, silent window slide system, 3 sided window areas see-through from inside, blackout curtain for 2 side windows, straps for brushing in on top and bottom, carry bag with shoulder straps, $149.

Comment

Love my rhino blind

Comment

Originally posted by HogCommander View Post
                  Barronett Big Cat 350 if you need a big one...plenty of room for 3 people.
                  I have the ox 5 one. Both of these blinds are pretty good size

Comment

I have a Hawk Down & Out and it is really nice. Heavy duty, easy to put up, built well, windows are magnetic covers, and also have shoot thru screen if needed. I hunt two people in mine with no issues

Comment

Barronette Ox 5. And they make a Double Ox as well I believe. Set it up and spray it down with anti u v water proof spray and your good to go. Had it for two years now. Pop ups are like gun safes. Buy bigger than you need.
                      Last edited by Hogmauler; 11-16-2021, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback - yes, there were some on sale on Camofire a while back - these were blinds with cosmetic blemishes.

We currently have Sniper and Ascent blinds with blemishes on our site. We have priced these to move them and get them out of the warehouse ASAP. If you're OK with some blemishes (please read in product description), you can save $200 on each blind.

https://huntxenek.com/shop/

Snipers with blems are nearly 60% off.
                        Ascents with blems are over 40% off

Originally posted by Aggies96 View Post
                        I recently got a couple of the Xenek Sniper blinds and am really impressed especially with the window setup. Ironically they are sale today on Camofire for half price. Whatever you get make sure it's material thickness is a minimum 300 deneer and treat with a UV and water proof agent as soon as you can. I've got a couple of temp blinds made of a 20' cattle panel wrapped with a tarp that work really wall. I use these an areas where cattle are as they can be quite destructive at times. Deer usually get adjusted to a new blind in a few days but I'd give them atleast a week if you can as they'll be eyeing it pretty hard and if they pickup on you inside might spook them off the area for awhile.

Comment

i have one of the see through rhino blinds...look plenty cool but allow way to much light in... Going to xenek next year

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                            It’s never too late to add one, so I’m looking to see which brand/model of ground blinds you guys use. I would need one that’s large enough for two adults TIA
                            Permanent or pop up?

Comment

I ordered the Xenek Sniper a while back, very comfortable for me and my son. Would definitely order from them again

Comment

Working...
                              X