Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Update on Deputy Constable Shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first thing we saw on Vegas news this morning. Wow, still nobody in custody! Prayers for his family.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers to the Leo and his family. Death to the POS, sooner better than later

Comment

I've been doing this for 26 years now. It makes me sick every time i here us losing another brother.

Comment

Tragic!

Comment

Man, what a sad situation. My prayers go up for his family and friends and fellow officers. I hope they catch the bad guy and shoot him dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This makes me sick to my stomach!

Comment

Sad deal. Hope they catch the perp.

Comment

Defund the police. What a crock of zhit! Prayers for this mans family! And death to the shooter may he rot in he double ll
                  We got to do better and run the politicians out of office that keep preaching defunding the police.

Comment

Prayers up!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They have a perp identified. [emoji817] His BIL and wife have been arrested for interfering with the investigation....not going to be long!.

Comment

Looks like at least one of the accomplices had bond set at $850?!?! Is this true? God I hope not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                            That deputy didn't have much of a chance. Soon as he pulled him over the suspect came out shooting with a carbine of some kind. I don't think he even had a chance to call out over the air, a citizen called it in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            A very disturbing image, to say the least. Makes my stomach hurt to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
                              Looks like at least one of the accomplices had bond set at $850?!?! Is this true? God I hope not.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...rles-galloway/
                              It appears it was a clerical error, but that sounds like a “cover my ace” story, how do you confuse $850 for $100,000??? And Harris Cty has a history of ridiculously low bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                They have a perp identified. [emoji817] His BIL and wife have been arrested for interfering with the investigation....not going to be long!.

That’s romantic, but that SOB is back in Mexico already…

Comment

Working...
                                X