Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    That is some great news if it helps. I was on arthritis medicine for years as well as taking about 10 ibuprofen a day after getting lymes. It was a horrible ride and brought me to the brink of suicide a few times. When I gave my life to Christ it all disappeared and I was healed. Having something as cheap and readily available as Ivermectin may save a lot of people some serious issues if this works. Thanks for sharing that!!!
    Yes sir!! Glad to share. Maybe this info might help someone else. I prayed and prayed on my knees asking God to heal me. What compounded things was my employer acted like I had no right to take off a day or two to seek medical help. I had never done so previously, just tried toughing it out. When they need medical help they darn sure go straight to drs. For some reason employees are treated with disrespect and as though they are at fault for needing help. Pretty sure it’s pyschology learned possibly through a career in the military. It was months before I took another day off to finally see the test results. There was concern it might be cancer. Knew I darn sure didn’t feel good at all. The chronic joint and muscle pain, as you know, really makes the world look dark when you can’t escape constant pain.

I had been taking regularly all kinds of vitamins (still do), fish and mussel oil capsules, eating canned sardines and smoked herring. Made other diet changes too and still had no decrease in joint and muscle pain. This was also before and during working two jobs. The Ivermectin in liquid form was something I was already very familiar with due to raising cattle and horses. We use it on dogs too. Had been hearing a lot from others who had for years used it on themselves. I knew that ever since being bit by that deer tick I had not been the same. But then I had medical professionals say that the antibiotics used on me to treat possible Lymes was the standard drug. To say the least, it was very frustrating to seek additional medical help and feel like one of the steers or heifers at the mercy of someone not capable of providing the necessary help. It became obvious that a different approach was needed, but what.

Decided that taking Ivermectin was a low risk since I had no other medical issues and wasn’t taking any other medicines. Ivermectin has been a huge blessing for me. I can throw baseballs again and whatever else with zero joint or muscle pain. Been wanting to get back into roping off horseback. Before taking Ivermectin there was no way I could do that without serious pain and risk of getting hurt because a person sure can’t concentrate when the pain is that bad. It felt at times like my biceps were about to detach from the bone while working. I never claimed a disability or stopped working because of the pain.
    Last edited by Katsaregood; 05-22-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
      Crazy thing - spoke to three docs and also a tele-doc, not a single one would prescribe me anything even a steroid.

Figured for $5 at the feed store it’s worth a shot.

Not sure how much it’ll help I’ll report back on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wickll View Post
      A man in my bible study group was taking the injectable version, but he put in his coffee. He used the same rate as is used on almost all animals, 1 cc/110 lbs body weight. But remember this is the injectable version.

He said when he took with his coffee, he added lots of sweetener because it was so bitter.
      I wouldn't use the paste as it's 1.87% and every Vet I know taking Ivermetcin is using the 1% solution as stated above.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
        Every time I pour some on my cattle I get a little on me too
        Hopefully preventive maintenance

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope your better fast Brunner

Comment

UPDATE

Currently I’m 24 hours in on taking the ivermectin paste 1.87%

I took a 1/2” at 3pm, another at 11pm, and 7am this AM.

took on more doze at 3pm today.

Four total doses in.

I definitely slept a little better through the night.

I am also currently taking the following:

12,000 IU of vitamin D3

6,000 IU of vitamin C

50mg Zinc

20mg of Melatonin

tylenol every 6 hours

ibuprofen every 8 hours

plus lots of water.

I was taking all of this tuesday - Thursday except the Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin.

I started taking Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin yesterday and i do feel they are the game changer and turning point.

I feel a decent change in fatigue and body aches hoping I am on the up hill swing.

Comment

You might want to get some tonic water w/ Quinine...it's similar to HCQ & a similar malaria type medicine. I think they even offer quinine in tea bags.

Comment

Are you running up and down the fenceline and craving oats yet. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Comment

Updates? Crazy how it can affect everyone differently.
                  Hopefully you’re rounding the corner.

Comment

I started taking the invermectin early on on the suggestion of my nurse cousin in Okie land. All of my family up there have been taking it for years to prevent the flu and other ailments. Didn't get Rona although I was exposed. Seems to help my allergies too.

Comment

I had similar results as Catsaregood . Had lyme in the 90s. Lots of arthritis poo ast few years. Started taking ivermectin and joints drastically improved in a week. Also I gave not had a single tick bite, not a chigger bite, nor mosquito. I spent hundreds of hours looking in the trinity river bottom. Folks with me got eat up. Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I had similar results as Catsaregood . Had lyme in the 90s. Lots of arthritis poo ast few years. Started taking ivermectin and joints drastically improved in a week. Also I gave not had a single tick bite, not a chigger bite, nor mosquito. I spent hundreds of hours looking in the trinity river bottom. Folks with me got eat up. Just saying....
                        I’ve been fighting Lyme and Rocky Mountain spotted fever for a few years it’s dang near killed me.I’m getting a lot better now but it’s been really really bad I did notice bugs didn’t bother me I think they knew I was sick.I think I’m going to try ivermectin and see if it won’t speed up the process the joint and muscle pain have been horrible actually debilitating at times.

Comment

The bug thing isn't really helping me. lol I have been taking Ivermectin and apple cider vinegar and I got chiggers on my ankle from the grass yesterday looking at an axis lease and covered with them from shredding fields a few weeks ago. Maybe I should bathe in the stuff. Hope you guys with Lymes get fully recovered!

Comment

I got it prescribed by my doctor, 5 pills for 5 days then skip 3 days and 5 pills for 5 more days. I had it for 13 days had a fever from 100-103 for those 13 days. My doctor had me doing steroid breathing treatments 4 times per day, I tested negative 2 weeks ago and am still tired but feel fine just still haven't gotten all of my energy back.

Comment

I have heard mixed results about telemed

Comment

Still down guys, this is a strange sickness.

Please pray for me.

I’ve have never experienced anything so debilitating.

Makes me very angry at the twisted minds who released this disease and creating this pandemic.

I know they’ll have to answer for their sins one day.

I can honestly see whoever had/has pre existing conditions could really be deadly if they get this disease.

I’m 34 and by far the best shape of my life. Eat very clean, no smoking, exercise 5-6 days a week, use sauna 4 days a week, take vitamins and supplements.

It’s insane how it has knocked me down.

Comment

Working...
                                X