X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
    Every time I pour some on my cattle I get a little on me too
    Hopefully preventive maintenance
    Had a unnerving scare with Lymes Disease and was promptly treated with antibiotics after showing symptoms from a deer tick bite. Then later on a persistent pain in my joints and muscles wouldn’t go away. It was bad pain that makes a person grumpy and not as productive. Was treated again with antibiotics and this time pain meds too. The pain would always return so I got tested for Lymes but it showed negative. It was really worrisome to think I’d have to live the rest of my life with that kind of pain. It caused my blood pressure to rise. The dr wouldn’t fully listen to me and prescribed blood pressure meds anyway. The Blood pressure meds made everything worse so I threw it all in the trash. After thinking about Ivermectin, I took some and after about two doses the pain went completely away. That was several months ago.

** I’m not giving medical advice or telling anyone to take Ivermectin as a treatment or cure for anything.** All I can say is that I was tired of hurting bad and wasting time and money with drs. I took Ivermectin to stop whatever was most likely caused by the deer tick bite. It’s a huge blessing to no longer hurt at all.

Comment

I have used the liquid and put a teaspoon full on your stomach and rub it in, wait two days do it again wait 5 days do it again. After that do it once a month for three months never had COVID-19 so something is working.

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
        I have used the liquid and put a teaspoon full on your stomach and rub it in, wait two days do it again wait 5 days do it again. After that do it once a month for three months never had COVID-19 so something is working.
        I guess it’s a good preventative medicine, but I have not taken any medicine & have not had the virus. I guess eating healthy and taking care of myself is working without putting all that stuff in my body.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
          I guess it’s a good preventative medicine, but I have not taken any medicine & have not had the virus. I guess eating healthy and taking care of myself is working without putting all that stuff in my body.
          It’s all luck of the draw. 33 million cases, 330+ million people in the country, so 10% +/- of the population has gotten it. Fairly low odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post

Same here. I had a horrible cough in late 2019 for about 2 months. After that, I’m all good. I’ve not had a vaccine. Will not have one. I half *** wear my mask (with a “this mask is useless”) printed on the front. I am so over all this BS. It’s all a show and everyone knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does it by body weight same as for horse

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                In a statement issued in February, Merck & Co., which manufactures Ivermectin, noted its analysis of the drug in studies identified “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19” and “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19.”

Kinda tells you most of what you need to know.
                We got prescribed it by dr. With it and other meds I had rona 1 1/2 days and wife didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                  Me & the whole family have been takining the 1% liquid ivermectin 1cc per 100 lbs of your body weight squirt it in a shot of your favorite drink, two weeks later do it again wait a month & start over....... I know several people that have taken or still taking it. 86 year old lady with Covid said she had nothing to loose took two doses & very next day started to feel better....two days later outside working in flower beds......now she swears by it
                  This is what we do now, it's better than the apple flavored horse ones but we always have horse wormers on hand.....

My wife's neuro surgeon sent us this list of meds and it's what I took. Started day 1 of rona and was over it by next day but finished the regimen.

Ivermectin
                  Colchicine
                  Zpak
                  Medrol Pack
                  Zinc
                  aspirin
                  Budesonide

Comment

What form of budesonide was taken frisco?? I thought they administered that in an inhaler form that required being in the hospital??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      What form of budesonide was taken frisco?? I thought they administered that in an inhaler form that required being in the hospital??
                      Nope, you use a nebulizer same as you would for albuterol for asthma.I can't remember cost of nebulizer but wasn't much.

Comment

where can you buy the liquid ?

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                          where can you buy the liquid ?
                          feed store

Comment

Brunner, I took the same as you (unflavored paste) after testing positive for the Shanghai Shivers between Christmas and New Years. Took it by body weight, first dose followed by a second a week later. My case never got any worse than what seemed like a sinus infection, but did lose taste and smell for a week or so. Did the Ivermec help? Not sure, but my symptoms were minimal - only had low grade fever for a couple of nights. Took me about 3 weeks to totally shake it, same as a sinus infection.

BTW - you're hard like woodpecker lips taking the unflavored paste, it's really bitter!

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                              Had a unnerving scare with Lymes Disease and was promptly treated with antibiotics after showing symptoms from a deer tick bite. Then later on a persistent pain in my joints and muscles wouldn’t go away. It was bad pain that makes a person grumpy and not as productive. Was treated again with antibiotics and this time pain meds too. The pain would always return so I got tested for Lymes but it showed negative. It was really worrisome to think I’d have to live the rest of my life with that kind of pain. It caused my blood pressure to rise. The dr wouldn’t fully listen to me and prescribed blood pressure meds anyway. The Blood pressure meds made everything worse so I threw it all in the trash. After thinking about Ivermectin, I took some and after about two doses the pain went completely away. That was several months ago.

** I’m not giving medical advice or telling anyone to take Ivermectin as a treatment or cure for anything.** All I can say is that I was tired of hurting bad and wasting time and money with drs. I took Ivermectin to stop whatever was most likely caused by the deer tick bite. It’s a huge blessing to no longer hurt at all.
                              That is some great news if it helps. I was on arthritis medicine for years as well as taking about 10 ibuprofen a day after getting lymes. It was a horrible ride and brought me to the brink of suicide a few times. When I gave my life to Christ it all disappeared and I was healed. Having something as cheap and readily available as Ivermectin may save a lot of people some serious issues if this works. Thanks for sharing that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                                You're the first person I have heard of having it in over 3 months.
                                GD in
                                I've seen more cases in last 6w than ever.10 people .Next door neighbors both sides,Daughter and her Hubby and 3 of there grown children that live 100m apart.Hubby is only one not recovered spent week in Hosp..and is on O2 at home recovering..

Wife and I had just finished our Shots a month before above happened..They worked or we just got lucky..

Comment

Working...
                                X