No announcement yet.

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised there's not a shortage on this stuff already.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    I saw a previous post / link where a 200lb guy would take 1/2" of the paste, but nothing on the frequency there after...start there to at least get going for now.

I hope it helps!!
    Originally posted by Pistol View Post
    I didn't see that post, but the dosage for a 1,000# horse is the whole tube. I would check around with a doctor. I thought those getting the ivermectrin treatment were doing the injectables. But I haven't verified any of this, so
    Yall be careful, some people might read that as half the paste and I believe he's saying half inch of the paste.

Meds usually should be dosed by weight, if you can't calculate it out correctly please don't guess. This isn't directed at anyone just a general statement.
    Last edited by justletmein; 05-21-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Try the pour on. 10 ml per 220 lbs.

Comment

there's another thread in the forum that has the dosage. the tube should be notched for horse pounds and the chart said to take a 250lb notch mark.

My daughter had the china v 3 weeks ago and I took it precautionary. But I bought the apple flavor and it wasn't bad at all on a cracker

Comment

the chart

Comment

We take the paste about every 2 months. Some people take it every 2 weeks, pretty hard to over dose yourself with it. We just take it to protect us from those who got jabbed spreading the spike protein to others. That and you can make your own hcq by steeping the peelings from 3 lemons and 3 grapefruits (should be organic) for about 3 hours. Strain it, cool it and take 2 tbs daily. These 2 things are probably the most effective items known.

Comment

In a statement issued in February, Merck & Co., which manufactures Ivermectin, noted its analysis of the drug in studies identified “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19” and “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19.”

Kinda tells you most of what you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                You're the first person I have heard of having it in over 3 months.
                My wife had it a couple weeks ago, and it turned into pneumonia. It got a little scary last week with her breathing. After an ER visit, 2 antibiotics, vitamin c, vitamin d, zinc and an inhaler I think she is on the down hill side of it. I had it last June and it wasn’t near as bad as my wife had it.

Comment

It has notches on the applicator. And it doesnt taste like an apple but aint bad.

Comment

Bullets- you dont know much about Pharma. They did not want the product pulled so they put that on to say what it has been tested for and passed FDA for. Just read the dosage. HCQ is also an option and safe. Both have been around longer than I have and Ive taken both growing up

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Bullets- you dont know much about Pharma. They did not want the product pulled so they put that on to say what it has been tested for and passed FDA for. Just read the dosage. HCQ is also an option and safe. Both have been around longer than I have and Ive taken both growing up
                      LOL. no kidding!

I wonder what the chemistry is on this drug from Merck

Phase 3 MOVe-OUT Study of Molnupiravir in Outpatients to Proceed, Phase 2/3 MOVe-IN Study in Hospitalized Patients Will Not Proceed Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics today provided an update on the clinical development program for molnupiravir (MK-4482/ EIDD-2801), an investigational orally available antiviral therapeutic. Based on a planned interim analysis of data from the Phase 2, dose-finding portion (Part 1) of two ongoing placebo-controlled Phase 2/3 trials evaluating molnupiravir administered twice a day for five days in outpatients (MOVe-OUT) and hospitalized patients (MOVe-IN) with COVID-19, and from a previously completed Phase 2a dose-ranging study in outpatients, the decision has been made to proceed with the Phase 3 portion (Part 2) of MOVe-OUT in outpatients with COVID-19, evaluating the 800 mg dose of molnupiravir twice daily. Data from MOVe-IN indicate that molnupiravir is unlikely to demonstrate a

Comment

I'll take my chances

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          In a statement issued in February, Merck & Co., which manufactures Ivermectin, noted its analysis of the drug in studies identified “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19” and “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19.”

Kinda tells you most of what you need to know.
                          It absolutely does. Take it often.

Comment

Every time I pour some on my cattle I get a little on me too
                            Hopefully preventive maintenance

Comment

Me & the whole family have been takining the 1% liquid ivermectin 1cc per 100 lbs of your body weight squirt it in a shot of your favorite drink, two weeks later do it again wait a month & start over....... I know several people that have taken or still taking it. 86 year old lady with Covid said she had nothing to loose took two doses & very next day started to feel better....two days later outside working in flower beds......now she swears by it

Comment

Preventative dosage is 1ml on day 1,3,7,14,21,28. Then nothing for 1month... not by body weight

If you have Covid it’s 1ml per 100 pounds of body weight every 3 to 4 days for one month.

Comment

Working...
                                X