Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivermectin / Covid Dosage Plan

Currently on day 5 of having Covid.

Pretty miserable with fatigue,body aches, and fever.

I just took my first dose of Ivermectin.

Those of you who took it after being Covid positive, what dosage plan and for how long did you take it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does it help any? I didn’t take anything when I had Covid but my wife was steroids and some other stuff.

Comment

I saw a previous post / link where a 200lb guy would take 1/2" of the paste, but nothing on the frequency there after...start there to at least get going for now.

I hope it helps!!

Comment

I got an Rx from the doc at the clinic that did my test. Two little bitty pills 2x/day for 2 days + OTC Vit D and Zinc. I guess it worked. I've had worse colds.

Does the paste have a by weight dosage?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I saw a previous post / link where a 200lb guy would take 1/2" of the paste, but nothing on the frequency there after...start there to at least get going for now.

I hope it helps!!
            I didn't see that post, but the dosage for a 1,000# horse is the whole tube. I would check around with a doctor. I thought those getting the ivermectrin treatment were doing the injectables. But I haven't verified any of this, so

Comment

PM sent....

Comment

At this point, you should be close to being over it anyway. You might shorten symptoms by a day or so. Talk to your doctor and get what ever steroid/antibiotic combo he's prescribing as well.

Comment

Should be dewormed at least!

Comment

I get a good dose every 90 days and its full strength

Comment

You're the first person I have heard of having it in over 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
                        You're the first person I have heard of having it in over 3 months.
                        My wife had it 3 weeks ago. I know about 5 people getting it in the last month

Comment

Crazy thing - spoke to three docs and also a tele-doc, not a single one would prescribe me anything even a steroid.

Figured for $5 at the feed store it’s worth a shot.

Not sure how much it’ll help I’ll report back on this thread.

Comment

A man in my bible study group was taking the injectable version, but he put in his coffee. He used the same rate as is used on almost all animals, 1 cc/110 lbs body weight. But remember this is the injectable version.

He said when he took with his coffee, he added lots of sweetener because it was so bitter.

Comment

Its by weight and the insert should give you that information.

Comment

Working...
                              X