Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328933277.341019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	24051301

Comment

Fiddich 18 and this for me tonight.
      Attached Files

Comment

I WILL be back out tomorrow night. Going to try and make a Specs run if I get get around. I'm ready for someting new again...

Comment

Well, I just finished up my R&J Cuban with my nice glass of Crown. My neighbor had an Oliva with his Crown. I forgot to take pictures to post, so I guess I will just have to light another one up before long...

Comment

The nightcap with Bowmore 15.
            Just the right amount of peat and smoke. Next Islay for me will be caol ila.

Comment

This is all that's left of tonight's smokes. Both are were bought in summer of 10.

Partagas Series S Perfecto and a Punch. They were good.

The wrappers were nice and yellow.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                This is all that's left of tonight's smokes. Both are were bought in summer of 10.

Partagas Series S Perfecto and a Punch. They were good.

The wrappers were nice and yellow.
                Sweet! I love a good Punch...

For tonight...
                Attached Files

Comment

Am I the only one tonight?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    Am I the only one tonight?
                    Yeah bro, it's snowing outside up here and I don't smoke inside.

Comment

Just finished an oliva V with a glass of Makers.Post some unbelievable oryx steaks.

Comment

UPS just showed up with a little gift! I received my sampler...

Any thoughts on what I should try tonight?

Comment

You need to get that Acid out of there before it pollutes the rest of your humidor*...

There are a lot of good sticks in that sampler, and a few that I've not seen before. Make sure you keep your humidor stable (humidity ~65% and temp below 75°) and let those cigars stabilize for a few days before smoking them.

*flavor infused cigars will 'bleed' off some of their smell/taste to other cigars. It can ruin them. The neat little bow on top of that argument is that Jonathan Drew is not my favorite cigar maker.

Comment

Well, I didnt get the chance to have one of the cigars tonight.

I have never had a problem with an Acid cigar 'bleeding', but I will make sure it gets out of there soon. The humidor is sitting at 67% right now, and about 68 degrees. I am looking forward to trying some of these I have never had the chance to smoke before.

Comment

I'm going to fire up tomorrow night. O'm about to crash. It's been a long day!!!

Comment

You can just put the Acid in its own baggie. I see a Famous 3000 maddy toro? That is one of my favorite daily smokes. I am out of them though. They are great with three or four months rest. I am a big on letting sticks sit for a while. I have a ton of 4000 naturals, may flame one up tonight. A reward for doing dishes.

Comment

Working...
                                X