No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

En Fuego has them. If u want pm me and I can ship y'all some.

Comment

I had never heard of En Fuego, and checked out their website. Looks pretty nice, do they sell booze, or can you bring your own?

Comment

Byob!

Comment

specs carries the sumatra edge. i bought a box about 7 months ago there are VERY tasty smokes but i had an issue with the wrapper getting loose. i keep my humi at 72. the wrappers have changed now so maybe the roll is better. ill take a pic when i get i get home of the last one i have that came undone.

Comment

Originally posted by schlag77 View Post
            specs carries the sumatra edge. i bought a box about 7 months ago there are VERY tasty smokes but i had an issue with the wrapper getting loose. i keep my humi at 72. the wrappers have changed now so maybe the roll is better. ill take a pic when i get i get home of the last one i have that came undone.
            Have you tried dry boxing for a day or two before you smoke?

I have an issue with a box of Oliva series O perfectos, wrappers crack when smoking. I keep my wineador at 62 RH with beads. I am smoking one every two or three weeks to see if it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
              And you as well...

I haven't forgotten about you, I'm still accumulating a couple of things before I send a package your way.
              Your too kind sir!

Comment

i try to let all mine set at least a month in my humi just to let them settle down. i did buy these when they first came out so they may have been very young.

Comment

Schlag -

See if you can lower your humidity to 65% or so. I've found that while 70% is the accepted norm, I have fewer blowouts and more consistent smoke quality with the slightly lower humidity.

I've used the 65% RH beads for a few years now, and they're still rock solid.

Comment

Esteban Carreras (Habano)Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328322697.487162.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	24048863

Comment

1/2 way thruClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328324022.991659.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24048872
                      Great smoke!

Comment

My first stick in almost 2 weeks...

I've missed you so.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ahhhhhh
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ok fellas, help push me in the right direction. Here are a few options. What should I select?

Comment

It's the simple pleasures in life you know.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I wish I could help you Ron. Tapatalk isn't loading the pics for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X