This stuff is GREAT!
    Would make any cigar better!!!

YUP! I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
      This stuff is GREAT!
      Would make any cigar better!!!

YUP! I agree.

We need to set up a CIGAR & SPIRITS Happy Hour. Anyone up for it?

Comment

The box pressed RP 1990 is a good smoke.

I'd be all for a cigar get together somewhere along the line.

Comment

Where & when?
          I'm probably in.

Comment

An old favorite.
            Attached Files

Comment

The long goodnight.
              Anybody remember the old Diesel's in the orange box? Good stuff from a few years back.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Grumbler; 01-25-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Don't remember.

Curious, what are some of the ages of sticks in your humidor? I only have one humidor, a 100 count box. I usually keep it between 60 and 80% full. a few of what I have goes back only 8 or 10 years. Just curious to know what others have. I was thinking of buying a second humidor. I'd have one for the usual suspects, and one for the "special" smokes.

Comment

Sadly, I can't save good cigars, scotch or handmade knives for later. I enjoy sharing with friends too much. Moving closer to a Club Humidor didn't help my problem any either.

Comment

The Legends cigars were something that CI did, and still do. THey hit up several makers to build them a "house" cigar and this is what they came up with: http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...&stext=legends

For the most part they're pretty good. I don't like the Puros Indios, and I wish that Jonathan Drew would get hit by a bus (he's horrible for the industry, and obnoxious)

Right now I'm smoking a lot of junk cigars, I haven't had time to sit down and really enjoy something decent. When I do have time, I am completely enamored with the entire Illusione lineup. They're fantastic. http://www.illusionecigars.com/

Comment

Drew ain't my cup of tea either, but back in '03-'04 I smoked more than a few Kuba Kubas. They were, at that time anyway, pretty darn tasty.

Comment

The old green label Puros had good flavor for me, but the construction was very hit or miss.

Comment

N for... next with Nadurra
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Grumbler; 01-26-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Headed to the lease tonight. Probably gonna sit on the back porch with the .204, a cigar and a cold drink. Still gotta thin out some coons at the yard feeder.

Loaded up some Fuente's, Flor and a Tat.

Comment

Guys, I've ha a rough week at work, so tonight's treat is much needed. To start things of, here's my lineup.

Who knows what will be next, but tonight it's time to unwind.
                              Last edited by Ron Meloni; 01-27-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I'm partially celebrating my Craigslist find. Nice Xikar Cutter and torch I found for cheap. So far, really nice burn and great flavor.

Time for a refill.

Comment

Working...
                                X