Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Hope you dumped it.
    yes, i did when it was still above $2, luckily.

cscw has me by the plums right now though

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      ILUS is still my fav. Its the only one Im holding right now.
      What are their annual revenues and net profits?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        boy, ZOM having some struggles
        I went and looked after seeing your comment. Im glad I dumped that last load I bought. It was a small loss but made an overall handy amount getting in and out of it 4 times.

Comment

Just threw $500 at Bitcoin

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Just threw $500 at Bitcoin

If you would have put that in dogecoin yesterday you’d have 1000 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mentioned it in another thread but y'all check out Vechain, $VET... The chart speaks for itself. I've been in and buying since it was under .03.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                I went and looked after seeing your comment. Im glad I dumped that last load I bought. It was a small loss but made an overall handy amount getting in and out of it 4 times.
                If it goes below .90 I’ll probably buy back in

Comment

What are y’all using to buy crypto and especially XRP?? I’m having issues with Uphold and loading money into it. Any pointers? Thank you

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
                    What are y’all using to buy crypto and especially XRP?? I’m having issues with Uphold and loading money into it. Any pointers? Thank you

I use Coinbase. XRP not tradable on there though.

Last edited by buffalorider; 04-13-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      RGBP is getting pumped big time on Reddit. Might be another nice run today. Wish I got in earlier on Friday...
                      This is a definitely a pump and dump stock. Not currently Pink, and will never get OTCIQ approved. It’s a scam beware.

Comment

I kept having trouble buying XRP on uphold a while back. Idk why, it finally let me but I got out way too soon

Comment

I have crypto.com but after 2 months they say they still can't verify my social security number so I will have to transfer my stuff to a different exchange. I opened a Voyager account but they only allow transfers for certain coins, none of which I have lol, same with Coinbase.

Voyager pays great interest on some of the coins though and even like 10% on USDC.

Here is my Voyager referral link if you want to sign up..

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code JACEF2 or this link to claim your BTC:

Track Your Claim and Recovery in Voyager’s Bankruptcy Case. Our platform provides real-time updates on your claim’s status, initial recovery progress, and essential details about the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

Binance uk, you just need a vpn

Comment

Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
                              If you would have put that in dogecoin yesterday you’d have 1000 today

Yea never fails, just sold all my DOGE last week because I got tired of it not going anywhere.

Comment

HMBL started to take off yesterday, should continue today and tomorrow. There App is being released on Friday. Also being featured on CNBC today about NFT & ETX. This is a long term hold for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X