Cheyenne Frontier Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheyenne Frontier Days

CFD announced they will be full capacity this year and night shows, concerts will be announced tonight with ticket sales starting next week.
    Great outdoor rodeo and this year is the 125th.
    So far Blake Shepton, and Eric Church are for sure. Word is Garth Brooks will be here too.
    USAF Thunderbirds do a free airshow on July 28th.

Great time to be in Wyoming. Just abut 1 1/2 hours to the Snowy Range for added fun.

Events & Schedule EXPLORE EVERYTHING CHEYENNE FRONTIER DAYS HAS TO OFFER THE DADDY OF ‘EM ALL® HAS SOMETHING FOR ALL VISTORS TO ENJOY What’s Happening Choose the Ticket Package for You Compare our most popular ticket packages to find which package works best for you FAST PASS 1+ People Early Access Rodeo Voucher Chuckwagon Experience […]

One of these days....

Comment

Flew up to Casper last year to pick up a truck and stopped in Cheyenne just to see the Lane Frost statue. Would definitely like to see a rodeo there.

Comment

This is tempting to go back to again. We had a great time last trip there.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, we missed out on it last year but might make a special trip this year and spend some time there.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            Flew up to Casper last year to pick up a truck and stopped in Cheyenne just to see the Lane Frost statue. Would definitely like to see a rodeo there.
            Where did you pick up a truck at, I live here in Casper?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Casper airport. Bought an F350 for a haul truck from a guy there. He was nice enough to meet me at the airport with it. We probably talked for an hour in the pick up lane. Luckily it's not as busy as our airport here.

Comment

Always dreamed of making it.

Comment

Hotels will book fast, and raise rates during the rodeo.
                  I'll post the concert lineup tonight sometime.

July in Wyoming is pretty nice. Good chance of afternoon thunderstorms but cooler than Texas.
                  Lots of small town stuff happening all around the state. Jubilee Days in Laramie earlier in July; street dances , concerts, carnival, brew fest and farmers markets on Fridays.
                  Fishing is good that time of the year.

Bring a jacket if you come up.

Comment

Back when I rodeo that was my favorite rodeo to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Casper airport. Bought an F350 for a haul truck from a guy there. He was nice enough to meet me at the airport with it. We probably talked for an hour in the pick up lane. Luckily it's not as busy as our airport here.
                      Nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went years ago and had a great time!

Comment

The Daddy of ‘em All!

Good to hear it’s going to be back full capacity. Truly an amazing rodeo and experience. The best rodeo I’ve ever been to but I haven’t been to Calgary but I’d say Cheyenne is for sure the best or one of the best here in the states.

Comment

I grew up in Ft. Collins which is just a short drive from there. I have great memories of Cheyenne during rodeo weeks. I actually have seen cowboys ride horses into the bar there more than once. It was good to be young and the drinking-age be 19. Definitely should be on every ones bucket list if they love rodeo.

Comment

Concert lineup is out.

Frontier Nights - When the sun goes down on Cheyenne Frontier Days™ each night, the stars really do come out!

Comment

Working...
                              X