No announcement yet.

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve always been told the best one to carry is a a revolver. Having said that I interchange my M&p 2.0 compact and my g19.

Comment

P365 is just about perfection. For me it’s the best feeling subcompact but I can’t for the life of me stop from riding the slide release so it never locks the slide back on the last round. For that reason, I carry the very close 2nd, which is a Glock 43x with S15 mags.

Comment

weight vs power , S&W 360pd is still up there , but full load 357's are brutal in it. i carry it at the ranch some times with a couple of rounds made for snake, my own recipe a lot more shot and power than the snake shot you can buy ... gave a friend of mine a couple to try , he didn't like them , he shot a copperhead from 6 feet away and it made the whole head disappear ... i thought he would like the performance, he didn't .. go figure!

Comment

Jerry Miculeck [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Anything but a Glock.
            I was a Glock hater but the Glock 43 with S-15 mags and mag release changed the CC game. It broke the mold and its shoot crow out of the top of the oak tree accurate with 147gr plus P.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Jerry Miculeck [emoji1787][emoji1787]
              https://youtu.be/WzHG-ibZaKM
              That reload !!!

Comment

The holster makes all the difference.
                Colt Govt 1911 or LW Officer ACP in a Milt Sparks SS2

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Dang Oscar......

This is the pistol Paul is talking about.

Wilson Combat has developed a new 5 inch barrel EDC X9 long slide version for defensive & recreational shooters that prefer a longer sight radius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Just saw the price on Wilson's site. Guess If I get in a gun battle with someone carrying that one and I win I'll take his...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    Just saw the price on Wilson's site. Guess If I get in a gun battle with someone carrying that one and I win I'll take his...
                    ok mad max!

Comment

This has been an interesting thread. It's not surprising to me how many people pick the 365 or the Glock 48 with the shield mags as the best carry guns, it is a little surprising to me however how few people seem to like the Glock 19 and the 1911 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        This has been an interesting thread. It's not surprising to me how many people pick the 365 or the Glock 48 with the shield mags as the best carry guns, it is a little surprising to me however how few people seem to like the Glock 19 and the 1911 anymore
                        I love my 1911s, it I know without a doubt my P365 or HK Compact will go boom when the trigger is pulled. It’s easy to say, it’s the way you grip it, limp wrist, etc, but when it comes down to nerves and seconds, I want the gun to fire.

Comment

The one that saves your life!

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
                            X2
                            X2. But i would have to add one that you can shoot fast, and accurately.

Comment

I carry my PMR 30 rds extremely light and very accurate, I stopped carrying my normal EDC’s as I very comfortable with the KelTec, and yes I know some will laugh at this, but mine is very dependable and accurate to 50 yrds
                              Last edited by vanmedic; 04-09-2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

NAA semi auto in 32NAA. Smallest most reliable gun with good power and really deep hide capability.

Comment

Working...
                                X