No announcement yet.

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my shield performance center 45 added a apex trigger and hyve technologies mag to it as well. Thing can ring steel, never thought I’d be able to shoot a small framed 45 the way I do with this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Barsony pocket holster- $26.99. I softened with baseball glove foam and put P365 inside a baggie until the leather dried to have it form nicely around the gun.

In my right front jeans pocket. I had to get used to keeping my wallet in front left and car keys in left rear pockets.

I have to use the 10 round mag- the 12 catches on the rear corner of my pocket when drawing.

Thanks for posting, I appreciate it.

Comment

yall crack me up with your "obsolete"

just because the new flavor of the day ...

my S&W 360pd is still a very nice revolver and i guarantee that a 125 grain 357 magnum in flight is far from obsolete.

there is nothing wrong with whatever you carry. it's better than having nothing..

kinda reminds me of the movie "soldier" ... good flick!

Comment

My custom shield is nice but nothing I like more than my G20SF 10mm loaded w 18 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            i carry several different pistols depending on what clothes i am wearing.
            The best gun to carry is one of the largest caliber you are most proficient with, can deploy the fastest and be accurate with on a full mag dump.
            👍🏻

Comment

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Barsony pocket holster- $26.99. I softened with baseball glove foam and put P365 inside a baggie until the leather dried to have it form nicely around the gun.

In my right front jeans pocket. I had to get used to keeping my wallet in front left and car keys in left rear pockets.

I have to use the 10 round mag- the 12 catches on the rear corner of my pocket when drawing.

Mag guts makes a solution for the 10 round mags so they hold 12 with very little increase in size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Any EMP Micro fans here? Been eyeing those and the p365.

Comment

Originally posted by tx03rubi View Post
                  g48 with overwatch precision trigger, 507k, and shield s15 mags.
                  yep

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                    Sig P365, but hope to find a PDP to take its place.
                    thinking of a compact PDP myself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Mag guts makes a solution for the 10 round mags so they hold 12 with very little increase in size.

That reminds me what a local Montana guy who carries a 454 Casul for bear defense said about my 15+1 10mm. “After 4 shots one of you is dead. The rest don’t matter. “

Thanks I’ll check it out.

Comment

I started carrying a P365xl and it has become my preferred CHL. Fwiw - i have glocks, HKs, and 1911s and prefer the P365 to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                          my pick is my hk p7 psp ... never seen another gun that still functions with the extractor removed .. trigger is fantastic, 5" barrel even though it's compact , fixed barrel so accuracy is phenomenal ( i shoot my 100 yard gongs all the time with it)

I put a stainless slide on it i found on GB since it goes to the ranch allot and i didn't want to mess up the original blue slide. it's my beater slide.

yes it is on the heavy side , but with garrett IWB holster , you forget it's even there .. and recoil is nil ... probably due to the delayed blowback piston

no safety, no slide stop , no risk of shooting the jewels off as you draw.. pretty much perfection in my opinion .. liked it so much i bought a second one as a spare just in case i wear this one out ...

i've never shot a production carry gun that outperforms it .

can't compare it to my TSO or STI ... but those aren't carry guns either .. the p7 is !

ok haters... GO!
                          I have two P7M8s that have become safe queens. Excellent little guns.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                            For those with the P365, what CCW holster are y'all using?

I'm looking to get the P365, but not sure which holster options are out there.

I carry a kydex We The People IWB most of the time but I also like to carry a Vedder OWB paddle holster every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                              I have two P7M8s that have become safe queens. Excellent little guns.
                              only thing i don't like about mine is what it does to the brass due to the chamber grooves .. you can tell if a case has been fired through a p7. i never tried reloading them .. frankly i used to let 9mm brass just lay ... not any more!

Comment

I just bought and have been carrying the Ruger LC9S. I shoot it better than the Glock 41 (45acp competition) i had. Trigger and sights are very good. Crazy how shootable it is for a pocket pistol.

Comment

Working...
                                X