• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fender strat.......

whoops

wrong forum/thread

bill

Comment

MP5 or a full size UZI, would be my top choices for 9mms.

Comment

Sig P365 IWB
        Sig P938 front pocket.
        Federal Premium Hydro Shock's in all my mags.
        Two spare boxes of ammo in console. This worlds gone to hell and I am prepared enough to get to the bunker and mother load aka more supplies lol

Comment

Hi point in the waistband of my shorts yo Usually a Sig P938, 1911, or Browning Hi Power for me depending on situation. I like my single actions

Comment

I have been carrying a g42 for the last couple of years but recently procured a gen4 g19 I will start to carry. Can any of you g19 guys point me in a good direction for CC holster rigs. I got used to just putting the 42 in my pocket so I have a little of a learning curve with the 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              I have been carrying a g42 for the last couple of years but recently procured a gen4 g19 I will start to carry. Can any of you g19 guys point me in a good direction for CC holster rigs. I got used to just putting the 42 in my pocket so I have a little of a learning curve with the 19.

Also personal preference. I've bought a ton of holsters and have settled on JM Kydex IWB 3 with the DCC clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Also personal preference. I've bought a ton of holsters and have settled on JM Kydex IWB 3 with the DCC clip.

Thanks for the tip, really looking forward to carrying the 19.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, really looking forward to carrying the 19.

Probably too late but you might look at the G48. It’s the G19 but smaller and still holds 15+1 with S15 mags. G43X is the same but shorter barrel (slides interchange).

Comment

the one I can draw and shoot well when I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                      Probably too late but you might look at the G48. It’s the G19 but smaller and still holds 15+1 with S15 mags. G43X is the same but shorter barrel (slides interchange).

I’m familiar with the 48 and I thought about it pretty hard. In the end if I wanted to carry a single stack 9mm it would have been a 43 but the extra round count of the 19 appealed to my inner John Wick.

Comment

I’m familiar with the 48 and I thought about it pretty hard. In the end if I wanted to carry a single stack 9mm it would have been a 43 but the extra round count of the 19 appealed to my inner John Wick.

Haha yeah I hear ya. But with the shield arms S15 mags you literally have the same round count as any G19 and can add extensions to them for more capacity. I really think the G48 will render the G19’s obsolete.

Comment

my pick is my hk p7 psp ... never seen another gun that still functions with the extractor removed .. trigger is fantastic, 5" barrel even though it's compact , fixed barrel so accuracy is phenomenal ( i shoot my 100 yard gongs all the time with it)

I put a stainless slide on it i found on GB since it goes to the ranch allot and i didn't want to mess up the original blue slide. it's my beater slide.

yes it is on the heavy side , but with garrett IWB holster , you forget it's even there .. and recoil is nil ... probably due to the delayed blowback piston

no safety, no slide stop , no risk of shooting the jewels off as you draw.. pretty much perfection in my opinion .. liked it so much i bought a second one as a spare just in case i wear this one out ...

i've never shot a production carry gun that outperforms it .

can't compare it to my TSO or STI ... but those aren't carry guns either .. the p7 is !

ok haters... GO!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                            Haha yeah I hear ya. But with the shield arms S15 mags you literally have the same round count as any G19 and can add extensions to them for more capacity. I really think the G48 will render the G19’s obsolete.
                            It’s rendered my G19s obsolete. Enough that I’m procuring more 48s and selling off a few 19s lol

Comment

Sig P365, but hope to find a PDP to take its place.

Comment

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Originally posted by JES View Post
                                For those with the P365, what CCW holster are y'all using?

I'm looking to get the P365, but not sure which holster options are out there.

Barsony pocket holster- $26.99. I softened with baseball glove foam and put P365 inside a baggie until the leather dried to have it form nicely around the gun.

In my right front jeans pocket. I had to get used to keeping my wallet in front left and car keys in left rear pockets.

I have to use the 10 round mag- the 12 catches on the rear corner of my pocket when drawing.

Last edited by Bill; 04-05-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X