Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for small pistol primers, 9mm Luger die set, or 30 cal bullets

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
      Looking for some Nosler 6.5 140g Ballistic Tips. Have powder and primers for trade based on pre-hysteria pricing.
      I have 4 box’s but your a long ways off, I’m up in NE Tx. I can mail them to you if you can get whatever you want to swap up this way at some point, I’m not in a hurry for whatever it may be so timing is pretty open.

I have 15 pounds IMR4831, 8 pounds N135 and 6 pounds N140 if anyone needs any. I’ve had it a while but it’s all factory sealed and been in my loading room since the day it was purchased. Open to normal pricing swaps of ?? Whatcha got??
      Last edited by Kong; 03-24-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        Bought this by mistake, found what I needed to replace it locally. Anyone want to trade for a #16 shell holder
        Let me go look

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          Bought this by mistake, found what I needed to replace it locally. Anyone want to trade for a #16 shell holder
          Nope! only thing I have is this one that goes with my AP press.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
            Looking for small pistol primers, 9mm Luger die set, or 30 cal bullets
            I have a couple of boxes of Berger 175s in 30 caliber if that helps you. Looking for 6.5 130 gn Sierra tipped game kings.

Comment

Looking for some 50 grain Barnes TSX or TTSX in .224. 53 or 55 grain will work as well.

I don't have much to trade, but will pay cash.

Thanks!

Comment

Has anyone ran across any RL26 recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                  Has anyone ran across any RL26 recently?
                  I've been seeing some on and off on a couple websites, I can try to pick some up if you have some large rifle primers or 8208/Varget/4064 to trade

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Nope! only thing I have is this one that goes with my AP press.
                    Thanks for checking! Scheels has it in stock so may try to run up there tomorrow. Got everything out the other nice to prep brass and can’t find the dang shell plate I need, forgot to put it in the die box

Comment

Looking for some lil' gun anybody have some got rl17 to trade

Comment

2 I have boxes of Hornady 115 gr XTP 9mm. Would trade for some 30 cal bullets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a 1lb of RamShot Big Game. Got some other powders to trade straight up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhead 1970 View Post
                            Looking for some lil' gun anybody have some got rl17 to trade
                            How much you looking for? I may know of an 8 lb jug or two sitting on a shelf in an ol hardware store on my normal route for normal prices.

Comment

Originally posted by IronHead View Post
                              I've been seeing some on and off on a couple websites, I can try to pick some up if you have some large rifle primers or 8208/Varget/4064 to trade
                              If you can find some I have more than plenty of LRP’s to swap as long as it’s a normal pricing deal making it fair to both of us. I have Retumbo, tons of components for the PRC’s, ELDX’s in every flavor and size, lots of BR4’s as well as plenty of other stuff. I’m needing up to 8 pounds of 26 for a new rifle or I’ll swap some stuff and add cash, whatever works.
                              I’m a rook here and can’t send a PM yet so if you find any pm me your contact info and I’ll reach out to you.

Comment

Looking for a few pounds of retumbo. I’d appreciate leads

Comment

Working...
                                X