Bootleg Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bootleg Baseball

When high school baseball was shut down a few days ago my son and his friends immediately started talking about arranging their own "sandlot" games.

TBH Glen was reporting the same about his son and team mates on another thread.

Looks like Trevor Bauer has the same operation in mind with big leaguers...

Should be good - all the players will be mic'd up!

Awesome. Those that still love the game.

Comment

And with all the colleges out it’s going to be alums vs current twice a week here. Off days training as usual with both alums and current. Play Ball

Comment

great idea

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
          When high school baseball was shut down a few days ago my son and his friends immediately started talking about arranging their own "sandlot" games.

TBH Glen was reporting the same about his son and team mates on another thread.

Looks like Trevor Bauer has the same operation in mind with big leaguers...

Should be good - all the players will be mic'd up!
          Trevor Bauer is one of my son's buddies. I expect he'll get in on this. Momentum is Trevor's media company. They do documentaries on players, coaches, etc. My son hooked them up with Eric Gagne recently.

Comment

Y'all check this out. This is Trevor Bauer interviewing my son, Matt Daniels. Coming soon to Bauer's Youtube channel.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

MLB is acting like cowards just like everyone else....this aint that hard.

Pitchers and catchers May 1 at home facilities, Opening day May 15. 144 game schedule with several Saturday double headers mixed in during the middle part of season, expand rosters by 3 during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Pitchers and catchers May 1 at home facilities, Opening day May 15. 144 game schedule with several Saturday double headers mixed in during the middle part of season, expand rosters by 3 during that time.
                  Touchdown, seems like a simple fix to me also....

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Or just expand the season through December...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post

They don’t want to play in the snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                        Bunch of those boys want to be in deer stands come November and December!

Comment

Working...
                        X