Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    That's your opinion...
    Obviously you're in the minority, judging by Tundra sales.
    True, it's becoming a pavement princess world, 1 snowflake at a time .
    I'll never judge a truck, on how well the bluetooth, prostrate massager works.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Man you can stir the pot.
      Seven days from now when I pull up to your door I do not want to hear a word about my 3/4 ton diesel Prius. We love it.
      Now that you have admitted to being a liberal I guess we can talk fishing and hunting but I don't want to discuss trans gender rights or wrongs in the EU.

See you next week brother.....................
      LOL As long as it has ghost mirrors!

It doesn't bother me that you're trans gender. We have a shared bathroom for all. And we can talk about how fishing hurts fishies mouths.

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      They are all overpriced and one of the worst investments to make. I do not get the brand loyalty thing with a vehicle, I have never been able to sell my used ones for more than what I paid for them new. Aint no different than buying a boat or RV, I still cant figure out why anyone would want a 400k dollar diesel pusher.

Why is it hard to figure out? People buy Chevy, Ford etc and most, over time, end up complaining about it breaking down. That's a fact. I said most (if you can read) not all.

I've had most brands and they've all sucked in one way or another. My Tacoma = zero problems.

I understand a few people buy Ford and don't have problems. But the over all picture is most Toyotas don't have issues. You mysteriously don't see threads on broke down Toyotas.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        I wouldn't say they are the only ones "ate up with it". LOL
        Did someone in a Toyota steal your GF at some point?
        FTR, as Tim would say, I'm a Ford driving hillbilly.
        Son got my Tundra when he got his license.
        FTR - I never said all Ford drivers were Hill billies. Well maybe I did
        But you own that Tundra so you can be exempt. Unless you don't want to be.

I'm not brand loyal, I've had em all. Except Dodge.
        Best you never owned one. I've had two and both were complete POS's

I really do not care what y'all do, but I find it very ironic that the ones on here that are the investment gurus talk about buying and financing new vehicles which has to be one of the biggest wastes of money.
        As far as your other comments, I do not know anything of Ramsey. I have made a lot of money mistakes in my life but I have gotten wiser especially with retirement looking at me.
        So anyone who invests should walk everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I think all the complaining about Tacomas and Tundras must come from the hill billies that can't afford one. All the BS about them being rice burners makes me LOL

At least they work. I have nothing against people who own Chevy/Ford but no one can say Toyotas don't last a lot longer. I guess they can say it, but everyone knows they're FOS.
          You don't know what work is. Call me when they make a full size truck.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I'll never judge a truck, on how well the bluetooth, prostrate massager works.
            Me either.
            I judge them on towing capacity, payload, & last but not least power.
            That may be why I have never owned a toyota

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              You don't know what work is. Call me when they make a full size truck.

Given your profession, I’ll guess anything under 3/4 ton isn’t a full size truck. If I was going to do a lot of your type of work, I’d have a bigger truck as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ll take the exemption.

Comment

Given your profession, I’ll guess anything under 3/4 ton isn’t a full size truck. If I was going to do a lot of your type of work, I’d have a bigger truck as well.

Can confirm. I'd drive a Tacoma if I could get away with it. And I've had more 300k mile Chevrolet WORK trucks than RR can count...

Comment

Toyota Trucks

They are all overpriced and one of the worst investments to make. I do not get the brand loyalty thing with a vehicle, I have never been able to sell my used ones for more than what I paid for them new. Aint no different than buying a boat or RV, I still cant figure out why anyone would want a 400k dollar diesel pusher.

All you fellers that are investment gurus on here ought to know better than to brag about one of the worst investments you have made. Buy a new truck for 40k dollars, pay on it for 5 years and at the end of the note it is worth 10k dollars. Plus all the insurance and maintenance during those 5 years of payments.

Bunch of dumbazzes.

This can be said of literally 99% of things we buy. It’s all relative to want people WANT to buy. We all make purchases people consider unwise. I wouldn’t pay 6-8k on a lease or buy an 80k pickup. But I’ll pay $200 on a good seat at a concert I want to see. As mentioned,
                    it’s all relative.

You’d have maintenance and insurance regardless, so that’s a wash. I’ve seen many people say they’d never do this or that. Until they had the money to and suddenly they do.
                    [emoji6]
                    Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-26-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

The next Gen Tundras will have a lot better gas mileage.

Comment

Like I said before, I do no care what any one does with their money. I am just amazed that folks that know so much of stocks, bonds and investments would want to finance a truck that has no financial return at all. Not sure why that is so hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Up until last Thursday GMC was the best. Beginning Friday Ford became the best.

That 2020 Ford I bought starts every time. Even with 54 miles on it.
                          Lol, I went the other way. I had 218,000 miles on my Ford Lariat. I went for the GMC over the Toyota and Ford.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Can confirm. I'd drive a Tacoma if I could get away with it. And I've had more 300k mile Chevrolet WORK trucks than RR can count...
                            The Tacoma, yes. Always wanted the truck from back to the future as a kid. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                              Lol, I went the other way. I had 218,000 miles on my Ford Lariat. I went for the GMC over the Toyota and Ford.
                              Nice rig!

Comment

Most trouble free trucks I have ever owned.... Nissan Titans
                                Most dependable trucks at work... Dodges. And we have had the three majors.
                                What did I just buy? Ford. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X