Thieves in Georgetown this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
    Before ya razz too much on the Toyota boys... Hmmmm... ain’t that a “Japanese Kawasaki” in yore avatar?? Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
    That’s my Lacy rubbing his nads on someone’s Kawasaki.
    I only buy Yamahas

Comment

Buy american, so we can use the cheapest foreign parts to piece it together at some foreign plant, or worse, union plant, while we constantly jack up the price and send more production overseas so our executives make bank. But muh ferd/chebby/durdge rules cuz murica! On topic, thief should be removed from earth with extreme prejudice

Comment

With the way oil is tanking....I'm hopin' more folks by the tundras'

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          With the way oil is tanking....I'm hopin' more folks by the tundras'
          Me too. All the storage is full and we have no place else to put crude, diesel, and gas. Need those low mpg rice patty jumpers to start burning up the roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Pieced together in Tejas with jap parts.
            By American workers. With a lot of american sourced parts.
            Last edited by Graysonhogs; 03-25-2020, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              I get tired of this lame excuse for buying a foreign POS truck. Yes, they are built here, with parts from here, but all the profit from the sale of these trucks go to Japan, not the USA.
              Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                I get tired of this lame excuse for buying a foreign POS truck. Yes, they are built here, with parts from here, but all the profit from the sale of these trucks go to Japan, not the USA.
                Some people don't like having to replace their truck every 3 or 4 years. Give them a break.

Comment

My last truck was a Chevy Duramax. Almost all parts foreign and used a lot of metric tools. Have a Ford now. Foreign. While has Toyota. Mostly American. Good thing about it is it is not broken down and I don’t have to worry about the CP3 pump blowing up

Comment

I just hope the LEOs working this case are more interested in who this POS is and arresting him, than discussingabout the truck he drives, where each part came from, where the profits go...ad nauseum

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      I just hope the LEOs working this case are more interested in who this POS is and arresting him, than discussingabout the truck he drives, where each part came from, where the profits go...ad nauseum
                      To be fair, ad nauseum is SOP on most threads.

Comment

The guy is looking for help finding a thief and all TBH can do is argue about the Tundra he's driving. LOL

Comment

Hope he's caught.

Any updates?

Comment

Dang guys.....concentrate on the OP's thread. See if we can catch this thief. Try to focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                              Dang guys.....concentrate on the OP's thread. See if we can catch this thief. Try to focus.
                              In a way we are. You can tell a lot about a person by the Truck they drive. If it's a Chevy you probably live across the tracks and down on your luck. So you look there and in shady bars and stuff for the guy.

If it's a Toyota you are usually more successful and smarter so look at high end homes and classy places. That's how being a detective works.

Comment

Nothing worse than a dang thief! Hope they catch him

Comment

Working...
                                X