Thieves in Georgetown this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    I drove a 6.0 for 13 years. Meth face doesn't realize the bullet he just dodged

HAHA! That ain’t no lie. I had one for a while and I would’ve paid someone to take it off my hands like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Before ya razz too much on the Toyota boys... Hmmmm... ain’t that a “Japanese Kawasaki” in yore avatar?? Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Thieves in Georgetown this morning

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Pieced together in Tejas with jap parts.

Actually........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gonna be more of this.... cant keep a good criminal down during a crisis , they could give 0 snizs about what’s going on

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
            He was probably just trying to steal the napkins out of the glove box.
            Or they may have left their hand sanitizer in plain sight,hide your valuables fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              As many farmers that grow rice in Louisiana plus the fact I eat rice at least 4 times per week, plus Tundra's are kinda built in the USA...………….I will keep mine!!!
              All day long. Prolly got more 'Murica in em than the big 3 mooches put together.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                You haven’t seen him lately......... he grew !

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  As many farmers that grow rice in Louisiana plus the fact I eat rice at least 4 times per week, plus Tundra's are kinda built in the USA...………….I will keep mine!!!
                  I get tired of this lame excuse for buying a foreign POS truck. Yes, they are built here, with parts from here, but all the profit from the sale of these trucks go to Japan, not the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    I get tired of this lame excuse for buying a foreign POS truck. Yes, they are built here, with parts from here, but all the profit from the sale of these trucks go to Japan, not the USA.
                    Hmmmmm.....
                    Many Texans were employed to build it, using texas power, a Texan salesman got commission for selling it, a Texas dealership made money for selling it and Texas got the taxes for the parts and for the sale.

Sure seems a lot of Texans benefitted from Tundras and Tacomas but that’s none of my business.

Comment

Yep, I'm sure the so-called American truck profits stay here at home. Must've gone somewhere tho since they had to get hand-outs...while Yota kept paying their peeps. Maybe the fatcats pensions, mexican and chinese parts and who knows what else. Auto $ goes all over the place. It's shame that a foreigner has just as good or prolly better trucks and runs biz better...on our soil. They deserve some profit for doing it better and doing here with our people. The big 3 are prolly better as far as keeping the mechanics employed tho! We have Yota's and Fords. They're all good as long as nothing breaks!

Comment

Hope they catch the somebeach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Pieced together in Tejas with jap parts.
                          Wrong, 73.5% of the parts on a Tundra are manufactured in the USA. The Tundra is more American than the other Big 3 trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                            Before ya razz too much on the Toyota boys... Hmmmm... ain’t that a “Japanese Kawasaki” in yore avatar?? Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                            He don't care Rusty he's just stirring the pot....

Comment

Im local to GT and Ive seen a Blue Tundra around. Im posted now...like stink on some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                You mad bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X