2020 catfish thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 catfish thread

Also, I’ve never done the Conroe/ Livingston bulkhead bite but it sounds like a blast. May make a trip up there to give it a whirl if we have to social distance to much longer . Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just mixed up 3 buckets of soured maze a few days ago. need a couple weeks of sun to get them right. then off to Wright Patman to fill the freezer.

Comment

We did good in the Frio this morning. Got one flathead around 25 lbs. 25-30 2-6lb blues. Fish fry coming up soon!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
          Also, I’ve never done the Conroe/ Livingston bulkhead bite but it sounds like a blast. May make a trip up there to give it a whirl if we have to social distance to much longer . Any advice?

Im gonna go in the morning to Conroe. I will send you a pm tomorrow when I get back.

Comment

A couple from the pond

Comment

We are putting a beat down on the catfish on Conroe. Pics later, we still after them

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                We are putting a beat down on the catfish on Conroe. Pics later, we still after them
                That's awesome. I can't wait to see the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                  That's awesome. I can't wait to see the pics!
                  Here they are Doug. I started a thread but but will post them up here anyways on this here catfishing thread! I absolutely love Conroe in late March and April all caught on rod and reel. Ended up with 42
                  Attached Files

Comment

Awesome man! Pm returned

Comment

I’m going to go to Conroe in the morning solo as long as work doesn’t call. If anyone wants to ride pm me.

Comment

No shad on the livingston bulkheads this morning and super slow. I only caught 2 but they were decent fish. One maybe 7 or 8 and the other probably 2 1/2. Good enough for us and a little to share.

I talked to a couple of guys that said the shad were in before the rain and they had been catching plenty. I'll probably give it another try later this week.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Caught a couple this week

Comment

Banzai, HuntinDad and myself caught a bunch Thursday-Sunday

Here's the big one.

Comment

Nice

Comment

2020 catfish thread

Made a quick little run between watching my daughter since her daycare has shut down and mom works during the day. Caught a good blue on the first run. Ended up turning back this big one and two more that were over 20. We were after yellas but the blues were on.

Comment

Working...
                                X