Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go! Congratulations!

Comment

Nice place!!! Let me know if you need any help protecting your investment!!!

Comment

Perfect piece of property. Huge congrats!

Comment

you putting cows on the place? Just asking cause you mentioned cross fencing. I would leave it open if not gonna put cows on it. Awesome place and it looks amazing.

Comment

Ready for the TBH GTG

Comment

Hope it's in Ag exemption, you will save a bundle on taxes. If its not you need to start working on that, it takes a while. Congrats looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                you putting cows on the place? Just asking cause you mentioned cross fencing. I would leave it open if not gonna put cows on it. Awesome place and it looks amazing.
                It was originally part of a 60 acre parcel that is being divided into 10 acre+ tracts. It has been in current Ag exemption status for more than 5 years under hay production and my plans (and the neighbors from what I gather) are to apply and maintain that tax exemption. We have been in contact with the farmer leasing the property and he has agreed to cut, rake and bale on it as long as we install cross fence gates for him to have easier access to each parcel. Otherwise, he would have to gain access to each individual tract via the fronting county road.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and attaboys. My mind is racing and on overload thinking of all the work that needs to be done.

Comment

Congratulations on the purchase!

How did that work on craigslist? Did you get to pay with cashiers check and offer more money for them to hold it for you? I've thought of listing my land there but I'm afraid of all the scammers that would be calling.

Comment

Big congrats to you! Well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                      Congratulations on the purchase!

How did that work on craigslist? Did you get to pay with cashiers check and offer more money for them to hold it for you? I've thought of listing my land there but I'm afraid of all the scammers that would be calling.
                      PM sent

Comment

Congrats man. That's awesome. I can't wait to be in the same position.

Comment

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Well the inaugural first wetting of the hooks took place on the new property today. Me, my son and grandson didn’t even get out there until almost noon but had a blast.
                          This tank appears to be full of nice young bass. Caught about 16-17 total over a couple of hours. The best was probably around 3.5#.
                          Beetle Spins seemed to be the trick!

This is what it’s all about my friends. [emoji120]

Last edited by RascalArms; 11-10-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Nothing about this place sucks I tell ya! [emoji106]

Looks like we have a couple of deer passing through as well. Gonna put out some rice bran, a cheap PVC pipe corn feeder and hang a game cam just for giggles tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats on your new place and enjoy it , The Wife and I purchased just around 30acres 4yrs ago its the most enjoyable investment we made and alot of hardwork which I enjoy when its your little slice of Texas Heaven , I also killed that buck in my avatar pic the first year we bought it!!!

Comment

Look like a great future Joel.

Comment

Working...
                                X