No announcement yet.

XD carriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve put more rounds through an XD than most people have put through all their pistols combined. They’re fine.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
      For those of you that carry a Springfield XD, does it bother you that the striker is back and ready to rock all the time?
      Nope... and I'd argue that the XD is safer than a Glock for unintentional discharges.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        Nope... and I'd argue that the XD is safer than a Glock for unintentional discharges.
        How would you argue that?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Cause Glock leg is a real thing, I bet. Although other striker fired, safety-less guns are more susceptible to that than guns with DA/SA actions or safeties too. I know people will say lack of training blah, blah, but the truth is holstering is something you will do a lot, and complacency only has to set in once. I have heard of exactly 1 XD going off without anyone touching it, and that is in this thread, and without some more information it is hard to know why because the design of the gun should never let that happen. There are many reports of Glocks going off while holstered or being holstered, i will point out once again that Glocks are not the only guns susceptible to that.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            I’ve put more rounds through an XD than most people have put through all their pistols combined. They’re fine.
            Yup. They're good guns. If you like it carry it. Keep your finger off the bang switch and make sure there is nothing in the way of or inside of your holster.

Comment

Originally posted by clay c View Post
              yup. They're good guns. If you like it carry it. Keep your finger off the bang switch and make sure there is nothing in the way of or inside of your holster.
              %100

Comment

I’m guessing he means negligent discharges.

Comment

Grip safety

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    Grip safety
                    I was thinking numbers. The grip safety is it? I am sure Glock never thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X