Good deal on a CMC trigger and AR lower combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KY Gun Co is your one-stop online shop with the lowest prices for firearms, ammunition, accessories, parts, and outdoor essentials. We ship fast and easy around the country from our home locations in Kentucky, and are always ready to help.

just saw this. don't need it myself. but, a heck of a deal for someone looking to build another gun.

A deal for sure.

Comment

Anyone shot that trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post

Absolutely love it. 3.5 is the one I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a really good deal. I got a great deal on that same trigger for $119.00. So an Anderson lover for $20???

Comment

Can vouch for the trigger. I don't have any Timneys or whatever, but the best thing I ever did for my ARs was put CMCs in them.

Love the flat trigger, not sure why...every time I put my finger on it it just feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
              Yes. I bought this trigger last year on sale for $99.99 and installed it on my PSA 6.8SPC-II carbine. I really like this trigger. I actually think it has a lighter and better trigger pull than the Gieselle trigger on my Colt CRE-18.

SEtxag06, thank you for sharing this information. This is an excellent deal.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Yes I have a Flat CMC 2.5lb and it is the smoothest AR trigger I have used.

Comment

I have a CMC 3.5 and it is fantastic. It will be the first upgrade or option for any AR I purchase in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X