Shotgun sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun sights

I am needing to remove the front and middle beads on a SBE 1 to get Cerakoted. Can someone give me some advice on how to go about it? I may be over thinking it but I really don’t want to break them off and cause a bigger head ache!
    Also while I have them off I will probably go ahead and replace the front sight. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in adavance

Heat sight and try to pull out. Try tying some strong small string to it and pull. All I got.

Comment

Most are threaded. Have you tried to unscrew it?

Comment

I haven’t tried anything yet. Wanted to get some insight and a quick google didn’t really help much. I’m real good about fubaring something simple like this lol

Comment

If it's a round bead you can sometimes use a drill chuck to tighten down on it lightly and use it to unscrew it. It might help to put a soldering iron on it to help in case it's loctited.

Comment

The middle bead is very small and round the front is a small fiber optic

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh Bandit View Post
              The middle bead is very small and round the front is a small fiber optic

Front fiber should have a screw on top . Small screw driver should unscrew it. Middle bead, no advice on that on.

I like HIVIZ fiber sights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X