No announcement yet.

Selling Glock debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this one of those UT campaigns? Cocks not glocks?

Comment

Why would you ever sell a gun...

If you want to fund another gun, don't go out to eat for a month or two

Comment

Glocks, very common . Sell it.
        Now if you were offing a Colt Snake gun...then you would have a dilemma.

Comment

Box stock pistol can be bought again . Brand withstanding , Most times thought you are not going come out of top money wise .

I would never sell my Zev ,.. sold many a custom 1911, such as STI Les, etc .

Your call if you can live with the money lost and do not shoot it well then there is your answer .

Comment

I sold 2 guns in my life and regretted it both times.. that was when I was a lot younger.. just save up to get the new one ..

Comment

I don’t sell any of my guns, but I enjoy the great pricing from those that do!

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                Why would you ever sell a gun...

If you want to fund another gun, don't go out to eat for a month or two
                That wouldn't work for me, we only go out maybe once a month, sometimes not even that often. It would take me years to save enough that way haha.

I don't know why people get so attached to guns. It's just a gun. If you don't shoot it, or don't like it, sell it and buy what you will shoot and and like. Just don't be one of those guys who thinks their used gun is worth the same as a new one .

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                  That wouldn't work for me, we only go out maybe once a month, sometimes not even that often. It would take me years to save enough that way haha.

I don't know why people get so attached to guns. It's just a gun. If you don't shoot it, or don't like it, sell it and buy what you will shoot and and like. Just don't be one of those guys who thinks their used gun is worth the same as a new one .

Seems like you already know how you feel about it. Why the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most of the time used guns are worth almost as much as new ones.. other than putting 3000k rounds down the barrel or scratching up the stock they don't lose value.. and people wanting them for half the price of a new one is exactly why I don't bother selling ..

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Is this one of those UT campaigns? Cocks not glocks?
                      HAHA...... I actually laughed out loud at this.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post

I actually agree. I get attached pretty easy and I don't know why, nor like that I do.

Somone asked "why the post?".... but i appreciate the post as it helped put me in line of how I am thinking (like a woman trying to depart from a pair of shoes).

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                          I’ve probably owned 50 Glocks in the last 25 years, and at one point, I had 19 in my possession. I’m currently down to 7, so yes, I’ve sold a Glock or two.

OP, Sell the Glock. G17’s are very easy to come by if you end up regretting it later.
                          Thanks. Good peace of mind knowing I can easily pick one up if I get the urge.

Comment

it's is just a glock get the Henry and have some fun with it

Comment

I have guns that I keep no matter what. And guns that I’ll trade or what have you. Glocks to me are a dime a dozen and I own 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sell if you don't use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X