Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    ... so where does that leave me??
    right here?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      right here?
      Just walked back to my truck and a guy getting out of his Smart Car parked beside me. He was admiring my truck and told me that he is a disabled vet. and cannot drive a truck anymore due to injuries. I thanked him for his service and explained to him that my father-in-laws Christmas tree farm, which I just returned from opening weekend, gives out trees for current and former military, police, fire etc.
      He began to cry and thanked me for sharing the story.
      Moral I guess is don't judge the book by the cover. Heck I thought the guy was gonna scold me for such a big truck, in front of Whole Foods to boot.

Comment

x2
        X3

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
          Moral I guess is don't judge the book by the cover.
          If that's the same as stereotyping.....then I do it all day every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I don't know, unless they put that motor from the CTS-V in the suburban sized Caddy.

I have been in a Caddy in the last year, and it didn't look anything like a Malibu, but my pickup has ballsack coolers now, so...what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            For that amount of money you can get a supercharged Range Rover that will outrun it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
              For that amount of money you can get a supercharged Range Rover that will outrun it.
              Until the Range Rover quits running.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Until the Range Rover quits running.
                That's the truth - then it is as expensive to fix as it is replace.

Comment

If that's the same as stereotyping.....then I do it all day every day.

I call it "profiling".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it wasn't for EPA mandated overall MPGs there wouldn't be all these unsellable cars....

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      If it wasn't for EPA mandated overall MPGs there wouldn't be all these unsellable cars....
                      That’s kinda what I was thinking. If the government wasn’t forcing manufacturers into a minimum, and increasing, overall MPG average for the fleet, I doubt many manufacturers would be pushing hybrid and electric cars so hard. It’s just not feasible, and manufacturers are having to do this instead of focusing on profitable and reliable models they have been making for decades

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Unions busting them. Plus crappy product

This.. I listened to a talk show host talk about this earlier (Mike Slater). Talked about North vs South plants (union vs non union) and said although this sucks for some people, with chevy moving production of these eco cars to China it means they will be selling in china. These cars will likely not see the US market. Now if they go to Mexico, that is a big issue!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          That’s kinda what I was thinking. If the government wasn’t forcing manufacturers into a minimum, and increasing, overall MPG average for the fleet, I doubt many manufacturers would be pushing hybrid and electric cars so hard. It’s just not feasible, and manufacturers are having to do this instead of focusing on profitable and reliable models they have been making for decades
                          Are all manufacturers struggling to make economic mpg compliant cars that sell?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            Yeah if we didn't have to try to ensure cleaner air for our great grandkids we could be making twice the profit we are now!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Was talking with a Dr buddy today who has plenty of jack to get & or fix any flavor & he turned his nose at the larger top shelf / High HP Rover SUV for this very reason...gonna go with toyota.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                That's why you buy the extended warranty and get rid of it when that is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X