• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trespassing
    Vandalism
    Hunter harassment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      You are correct but nothing good ever comes from hunters crowding boundary fence lines.. It never has and never will.. And it is NOT safe either.
      It’s safer than hiding a stand 100 yards in and then shooting towards the property. I’d rather know what’s there.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Back in my younger days there would have been a mid week covert mission into the heart of their property to disable every feeder I knew of.

Nightvision surveillance will reveal camera locations with IR sensors

I own EVERY SQUARE INCH of my property and will hunt where I want. I will not shoot across a property lines and I will be respectful until you trespass and mess with my property

Comment

Move the feeder without saying a word. The Monday before next year's opener go disconnect every feeder battery on his property.

I'd bet $100 your note writer is over 55yo.

Comment

I don’t have any problem with neighbors setting up close to the fence line.. that’s what it’s for.. If someone had a problem with me doing it I’d hope they would come discuss it or leave a phone number to call and talk about it.. what’s the next “rule” don’t shoot deer unless they are 100 yards on your property? Cause I bet no one here is gonna pass up a 170” because it’s not “far enough in their side”

Comment

I have more than a few neighbors blinds/feeders set up within 100 yards of my fence lines.

They are not doing anything illegal, but I do think it’s bad bs.
              Feeders on fence-lines cause beef and make bad neighbors.

In small tract areas I get it may be unavoidable, but you are asking for trouble if you are the guy setting up close to the neighbors fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=systemnt;14540273]Trespassing
                Vandalism
                Hunter harassment[/QUOTE]

That's works both ways.. A feeder placed on a boundary fence can and has been viewed as "hunter harassment".. That is exactly why we see these threads over and over and over.. They are on social media and every hunting forum I visit..

Its not rocket science folks.. Do it if you want to, because its "your right", but don't act surprised when the neighbor doesn't like it and makes it known..

The hunters on our north side 10 years ago thought it was cute to put up 3 feeders 5 yards from the fence line on a 1500 yard stretch of fence but the owner of that property, who refused to line out his hunters after friendly requests, went ballistic when my landowner high fenced the out.. Guess what, It was my land owners right Problem forever solved..

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                  Move the feeder without saying a word. The Monday before next year's opener go disconnect every feeder battery on his property.

Good LORD SMH.. And what does age have to do with it?

Comment

I’d take the high road and move the feeder. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t put a couple hundred pounds of corn down that fence line every weekend I’m there though......

Comment

A feeder ..placed on your property is hunter harassment of your neighbor?

Now youre just trying to argue about ****.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        A feeder ..placed on your your property is hunter harassment of your neighbor?

Now youre just trying to argue about ****.
                        It can be viewed as such and does happen..

Just take a hard look at the motive behind many of these responses on this thread.. Its clearly to harass..

Comment

Honestly, rather the up front honestly from the guy rather than posting it on social media. Would rather meet face to face to discuss like adults, but this sent the message. Is it right, no...but did he really do any harm?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                            Involving the landowner was probably not the best route. Most don’t want to get caught up in drama, and would rather the “drama” just go away (no longer a place for you and your clan to hunt). Just my thoughts.
                            I may not speak for all landowners, but if someone is trespassing on my land I better be notified ASAP. That way I can call the neighbor and we get the matter handled immediately. If I found out about it months later then ya I would be ticked off. Now all the petty stuff that happens around camp I don’t want to be bothered with.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Good LORD SMH.. And what does age have to do with it?
                              Because it was written in cursive script?

Gary

Comment

I won’t set up close to a property line normally not because I feel it’s wrong but because I don’t want a shot deer to cross the fence. I want everything I shoot to stay on my property so I tend to back off the property line to give me a buffer for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X