X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know... paybacks can be hell! I'm jus' sayin'... you're gettin' older and he's jus' gettin' started... Could be a Go Pro in your future too 'ol man...

You gotta keep us posted tho!

Comment

Remember, he will be picking your nursing home one day.

Comment

Awesome. We did that to my dad a few years ago. Prior to doing it, there was a can of beans that for some reason made the rounds in sleeping bags, bags, deer stands, top of feeders, etc. That **** can made more trips from the ranch to home and back than anybody. We photo shopped a big deer into a couple of pics at his feeder in October and he showed it to ALL his hunting friends. We let it go for a couple of weeks, I don't know how many people he talked to about that buck. At the time, we also played dominoes with a group of about 10 men every Thursday. Right before the season we printed out a pic of the buck and made a label for the bean can with it and presented the can of beans to him at dominoes for the prank reveal.

It was a lot of fun. He ended up getting the last laugh though as he shot the biggest buck by over 20" over Thanksgiving that year at the same feeder as the "bean can buck".

Comment

That's a much better photo shop job than what I was expecting.

This is such a great idea. I can't wait to do this to my father in law.

Comment

That's some funny **** right there!!

Comment

In for this one!

Comment

He is going to get the last laugh when he shoots one bigger than that one in the back yard!

Comment

Now that there is funny!

Comment

That is an excellent Photoshop job.

If my dad did this to me I'd just laugh and tell him what a great prank it was. Then, when the time came, I'd put him in the worst old folks home I could find. Deer ain't nothing to joke around about.

Comment

No “Dad of the Year” nomination when he finds out. Great prank though.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          That is an excellent Photoshop job.

If my dad did this to me I'd just laugh and tell him what a great prank it was. Then, when the time came, I'd put him in the worst old folks home I could find. Deer ain't nothing to joke around about.
                          lol. No joke! Pun intended.

Comment

Joke's gonna be on you when he kills one even bigger than that in the back yard lol

Comment

Good memories and laughs
                              Good luck to him shooting a buck this season

Comment

Most Awesome! Impressive photo shop and the prank level is high with Grand Pa in on it too. Kid is gonna getcha when you get old though!

Comment

Working...
                                X