Last meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Long John Silvers fishermans platter, Mcrib and a whole bottle of laxatives. I'm going out chitting and screaming.
    ^^^I like this answer. Make mine a Beefy 5 layer burrito, McRibb, bacon cheddar potato wedges, and an ocean water. Then the laxatives.

Seriously though... I couldn’t decide. I think I would have to spend years eating prison food to be able to make that sort of decision. I like way too much food to pick one meal.

Comment

Smoked brisket, cowboy baked beans, potato salad (no onions), deviled eggs, and boudin. Sweet tea to drink and hot blackberry cobbler w/ ice cream for dessert...

Comment

Bbq Quail
        Cold Lone Star

Comment

Chicken fried back strap, mashed potatoes, gravy with Moms warm cherry pie and ice cream for desert. Iced tee and I'm good to go.

Comment

Just a glass full of lethal injection antidote.

Comment

Wife's crawfish pie, with the neighbors wife's apple pie moonshine

Comment

Fried pork chops, rice & gravy, green beans and corn.

Comment

New Mexico stacked red enchiladas with a fried egg on top. My recipe or my grandmothers only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

McDonalds French Fries. lol

Comment

BLT with Blue Plate mayonnaise, home grown tomatoes, on fresh Bunny Bread.

Crispy tater tots on the side.

Big cold glass of punch flavored Kool-Aid to wash it down. Of course the glass needs to be one of those antique metal Tupperware glasses that always had condensation on the outside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        Long John Silvers fishermans platter, Mcrib and a whole bottle of laxatives. I'm going out chitting and screaming.
                        You won ,spit my coffee out

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bacon wrapped boudain, a bowl of chicken and sausage gumbo, and a large pizza. Dr. Pepper to drink, and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert

Comment

A good handful of ecstasy. I might as well be in heaven for the ride to hell.

If it's limited to food, then a meal at Red Ash in Austin.
                            Last edited by sir shovelhands; 10-18-2019, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                              Tomahawk Ribeye, baked potato loaded, with iced lemon pound cake and a whiskey drink to wash it down.

My brother!!!! Only one change. I’d have to add a pound of bacon on the side.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

a couple Apple pie from JAY'S restaurant in Needvile ,tx

Comment

Working...
                                X