X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope.
    Attached Files

Comment

Truly amazing how you all draw a difference when it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        Truly amazing how you all draw a difference when it fits.
        Go cry elsewhere...
        You libs crack me up with your hypocrisy...
        If the shoe was on the other foot, you would be nowhere to be found...

Comment

Offensive??

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
          HISPANIC IS A CULTURE NOT A RACE!!!! Hispanic or Latin people are WHITE!.

There are plenty of hillbilly inbreeds on the green screen that don’t believe that[emoji23]. I could post up hundreds of pages of quotes confirming. Just sayin.

Not offensive. Robert Francis is a criminal, fake everything who likely doesn’t even believe trash he spews out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            Go cry elsewhere...
            You libs crack me up with your hypocrisy...
            If the shoe was on the other foot, you would be nowhere to be found...
            Never have been a lib, but you paint with a broad brush. I do not like Beto one iota. The hypocrisy lies in your acceptance of Cruz's name change but not Beto. Beto's happened as a child, not as an adult in order to make him sound more politician. There, now I am found.

Comment

Never have been a lib, but you paint with a broad brush. I do not like Beto one iota. The hypocrisy lies in your acceptance of Cruz's name change but not Beto. Beto's happened as a child, not as an adult in order to make him sound more politician. There, now I am found.
              Doubt that...
              I don't give 2 ****s about Beto changing his name, but if you don't think he is taking it to the extreme, you're clueless.
              Now, get lost again.

Comment

Beto's happened as a child, not as an adult in order to make him sound more politician. There, now I am found.
                His politician dad, Pat, literally stated the exact opposite. Exact. Flipping. Opposite.

In the backdrop of the city's multicultural community, his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  1. Now THAT is racist.

2. Why not just name him Roberto ?

3. "his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician" Let me take a wild guess here. Pat, Pat O'Rourke, was an elected politician in the mostly Mexican-American city of - El Paso. Wait for it.

WITH THE NAME PAT
                  We should refer to Pat as Pito from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Doubt that...
                    I don't give 2 ****s about Beto changing his name, but if you don't think he is taking it to the extreme, you're clueless.
                    Now, get lost again.
                    Again I do not care for Beto... He is taking it too extreme. You are correct!!! Hope your day is a great one sir.

Comment

His politician dad, Pat, literally stated the exact opposite. Exact. Flipping. Opposite.

In the backdrop of the city's multicultural community, his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke. It was also a way to distinguish him from his maternal grandfather, Robert Williams.
                      Great, now they are both in the same boat. To be a politician you must polish. Cruz admitted on air that he did "the same thing as Beto"
                      Last edited by Barrett; 10-04-2019, 09:45 AM. Reason: add

Comment

I'm hispanic. I think it's halarious. I'm just going to come out and say it. He thinks hispanics are stupid and he can win their vote just by playing the part yada, yada yada. As a a matter of fact alot of Democrats are. The sad reality is alot of hispanics will play into to their antics and vote for them. I am more offended by that. I don't live in Mexico, I don't have family there nor do I have any interest in trying to make this country more like it. He'll I found out on here that Cinco DE mayo was not Mexicos independence day. But I did kinda play the part and drank for free on that day at the airport in New Orleans once. But that was just between the bar made and me
                        Last edited by Muddy Bud; 10-04-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Link?

If you put a career politician named Patrick O'Rourke and Cuban born chico named Rafael Bienvenido Cruz y Díaz, in the same ethnic boat you are loco in la cabaza, B.

Comment

Link?

If you put a career politician named Patrick O'Rourke and Cuban born chico named Rafael Bienvenido Cruz y Díaz, in the same ethnic boat you are loco in la cabaza, B.
                            Cruz was not born in Cuba, in point of fact, he was born in Calgary from what i can find.

Comment

Cruz was not born in Cuba, in point of fact, he was born in Calgary from what i can find.
                              I think he was asking for the link that as you said, he changed his name for political reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X