Walmart handgun ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart handgun ammo

Just saw where Walmart is going to stop selling handgun ammo. Anybody know details? I wonder if this will include .22.

I saw this posted: Walmart will sell what remains of the handgun ammunition it has offered, along with the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber ammunition that can be used in military-style weapons. But then it will be focused on gunsused by sportsmen.

Comment

Oh, and they are requesting all their customers to not open carry their firearms. But they aren't posting a 30.07 sign? so just a "pretty please" approach?

Comment

Does anyone still buy guns and ammo from Walmart? Finding someone with a key to unlock the ammo case must be like finding the dead sea scrolls. And I know how enthusiastic they are about selling a hunting/fishing license, can you image dealing with them on a firearm sale?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          Oh, and they are requesting all their customers to not open carry their firearms. But they aren't posting a 30.07 sign? so just a "pretty please" approach?
          I read where they are planning on posting the 30.07 signage.

There are too many places to buy ammunition. Not carrying ammo doesn't affect whether I go to Walmart. I don't get emotionally involved in how a company chooses to run its business. They either have what I need or they don't. Just means less advil for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            I read where they are planning on posting the 30.07 signage.

There are too many places to buy ammunition. Not carrying ammo doesn't affect whether I go to Walmart. I don't get emotionally involved in how a company chooses to run its business. They either have what I need or they don't. Just means less advil for me.

I’m the same way. I’ll still walk into a dicks to shop but they suck so I rarely ever buy anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt it was a big seller for them anyways. I honestly haven't even thought about buying ammo from Walmart in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                Does anyone still buy guns and ammo from Walmart? Finding someone with a key to unlock the ammo case must be like finding the dead sea scrolls. And I know how enthusiastic they are about selling a hunting/fishing license, can you image dealing with them on a firearm sale?
                My first thought about this as well...

Comment

Another reason not to step foot in there. Who says "sportsmen" don't possess handguns? The 2nd amendment does not mention sportsmen or hunting.....................

Now I'm adding them to Richard's (the post beeped out the real name??)on stores I will not patronize in the future.
                  Last edited by clayree; 09-03-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

According to Walmart they are in the top 10% of stores for ammo sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                      In small towns where the pawn shop/gun store marks ammo up to a stupid amount and there is not an Academy within 45 mins, Walmart sells a ton of ammo.

Comment

It won’t affect me. I haven’t bought ammo in WalMart since the .22 shortage when I found they were selling all the .22 ammo to a few old farts that had a deal going with the guy at the gun counter.

And before anybody asks how I know this, it’s because I heard them talking as they were waiting for him to show up at the counter. They knew when the shipment was coming in and bought all of it between the four or five guys that were standing around.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          In small towns where the pawn shop/gun store marks ammo up to a stupid amount and there is not an Academy within 45 mins, Walmart sells a ton of ammo.
                          That’s my situation. Eighty mile round trip to another store.

Comment

My understanding is they don't want anybody carrying in there stores but law inforcement. Guess I'll shop elsewhere.

Comment

For the DFW folks, Corby is spewing his agreement with this right now on The Ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X