No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try not to forget at this point. Makes me shudder to think of where I'd be if I hadn't gotten help. Ive got plans and goals i put off for a lot of years. It's an
    Absolutely feeling not to be tethered to my demons. Life is good

Comment

I admire your strength and appreciate you sharing.

Comment

congrats

Comment

I can't begin to say I understand, but I can wish you a lifetime of health and sobriety and offer congratulations on getting your life back. It's good to read that you're doing something with it. That's another point of congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations and I commend you for being so brave to share your story.

Comment

Ain't it great to be high on life

Congrats brother as I commend you for opening up and sharing with many strangers

I have no doubt that your testimony will affect someone on the GS and end up saving their life

Addicted to the bottle or pipe is a false hope that destroys many lives and families

I'm proud of you and others who admitted they had a problem and live by the First step

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not proud of what I became and I thought that if my journey touched just one person enough to get help then it's worth it. There were several times I heard a testimony and thought," that's me". My number one regret is my sons having to be around it. That still bothers me and probably always will. If there is a silver lining is that they see the drastic change from before to after.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Very powerful story. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary and thanks for sharing your story. Maybe it will possibly help another to turn their life around like you did.

Comment

Congrats my friend. I have beat the demon myself. I have a very similar story to yours. I pray every day for those that still struggle with this disease.

Comment

Standing tall right there!

Our God can do great things in us all.

Comment

God never gives up. He has more work for you. Like this post!

Comment

Update: Year four in the books. Life continues to go well. The damage of many years of selfishness on my part is slowly being repaired. I thank God everyday for getting me through this. Without Him and a very supportive family this wouldn't have been able to do this. Life is good.

Comment

Congrats man! Prayers for many more blessed years full of life...

Comment

Awesome testimony!

Comment

Working...
                                X