No announcement yet.

DMP buck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So to throw a little kink in the story, we had the original buck in the DMP pen for 2 weeks before we got the does. We found our original DMP buck dead 4 days after the does showed up. How many does did he breed before he died? Does were from the high fence part of the Chapparossa, Maverick County, none had fawns before the 201 days so they weren’t bred before they got there. This all happened around December 13, then we were blessed by the original person who sold us the the first buck. He gave us a loaner for free, after all the paper was done through twims and tpwd, we were loaned this buck.

I’m telling you, it is a pain in the “A**” if this ever happens to anyone, we were lucky that twims and tpwd were working quickly for us and the breeder had all his ducks in a row to make this happen, since the last buck was a breeder for him and he was sent to us as a “replacement”, he had to release him on his property and alive today.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
      So to throw a little kink in the story, we had the original buck in the DMP pen for 2 weeks before we got the does. We found our original DMP buck dead 4 days after the does showed up. How many does did he breed before he died? Does were from the high fence part of the Chapparossa, Maverick County, none had fawns before the 201 days so they weren’t bred before they got there. This all happened around December 13, then we were blessed by the original person who sold us the the first buck. He gave us a loaner for free, after all the paper was done through twims and tpwd, we were loaned this buck.

I’m telling you, it is a pain in the “A**” if this ever happens to anyone, we were lucky that twims and tpwd were working quickly for us and the breeder had all his ducks in a row to make this happen, since the last buck was a breeder for him and he was sent to us as a “replacement”, he had to release him on his property and alive today.

So, how many does did the original buck breed versus the new buck? I know we will never know but, just asking opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Also, I don’t like the second breeder buck that was loaned to us, but dang he’s huge.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              Lol

Why lol?

Comment

Have fun breeding what the good Lord gave you for free. And because I cant understand a single word you say

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                  Okay.

What does your “okay” mean?

Comment

Don't know how ya choose. Other than personal preference of course. Obviously money is not a worry.

Comment

None of this makes any sense to me. Maybe Moulller or Schiff could straighten the story out.

Comment

They all look the same to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                          What does your “okay” mean?

It means I don’t care about your silly fake deer.

Comment

If breeding 17 females in 4 days killed him, well, there are worse ways to go out.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                              It means I don’t care about your silly fake deer.
                              Funny stuff

Comment

Grayson, why even post? Matt is a stand up guy just trying to improve the ranch he is associated with. Pretty sure Michael had a post about user like you earlier. Matt keep up the good work. Even with the loaner you will get some great deer out that cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X