• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmc

Comment

Another vote for LaRue MBT

Comment

CMC or Larue MBT. I’ve got both and prefer the CMC..... but for the money the Larue is a great trigger

Comment

Just got the larue and it’s a bad *** trigger .

Comment

I put cmc 2.5 in all of mine.

Comment

Bonus... CMC is made in Texas

Comment

Rise armament has nice drop in

Comment

For the money Larue is really hard to beat and they have several diff models now. Ive got 2 really similar guns 1 with CMC in it and 1 with gieselle ssa. Both nice if i had to pic 1 i prefer the CMC.

Comment

Geissele is my go to but if you arent wanting to spend $250, go check out LaRue's website. They are selling their trigger for a lot less than most others and have heard great things. Anything LaRue is typically top notch.

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger by Larue - Details, specs, manuals, images & videos, read the latest reviews or write your own

Comment

CMC are great. Usually run the 3.5s myself. Easy to find on sale for less than $100 regularly.

Comment

Geissele SSA is hard to beat but I would focus on training and ammo before replacing a mil spec trigger unless your rifle is being used as a precision AR, if such thing exists.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
                          Geissele SSA is hard to beat but I would focus on training and ammo before replacing a mil spec trigger unless your rifle is being used as a precision AR, if such thing exists.

It is a trigger feel issue for me. Doesn’t concern ammo, where rounds hit the paper or anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went with a BTE single stage trigger.

Comment

I put a Rise Armament single stage 3lb trigger in my DB15, made a world of difference. Midway had them on sale for $80.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                                By far, the best bang for your buck is the Larue MBT. Nothing compares to it at its price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                This 100 percent

Comment

Working...
                                X