This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    I agree, but OU wouldn't be a conference champion, so they would be on the same plane as LSU from that standpoint. Don't forget that UGA and bama both made it two years ago.

I don’t see Texas beating OU. Not right now. I understand the game ended on an onside kick with Texas down 7, but it wasn’t close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Let’s geaux tigers!! Let’s just win out an be done with it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
        Sidenote: Can someone please hire Lincoln Riley to the NFL. That dude has got college football figured out from an offensive perspective
        They got that dude so wrapped up with off books money that ain't ever gonna happen.

Comment

LSU should be ranked No.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Doesn't really matter. #1 will be determined in November.

Comment

I agree with this statement. LSU vs Bama is gonna be one heck of a game.

Comment

Gig ‘Em Ags and Go Hokies!

A&M opens as a 5 point favorite over Ole Miss. hope we show up to play. Va Tech is playing North Carolina. Not sure how that one will go.

Comment

As for the Ag's, I'm not sold Jimbo can get them there and he left FSU in shambles.
                  I agree. I do not think Jimbo is the answer. I would also say ditch Mond now.

Comment

I'm afraid we will have a close one with Ole Miss Saturday night. I see an OT game coming. Just hope we are on the winning end when the dust settles. Gig Em and BTHOolemiss!

Comment

I think bama #1 and LSU #2 is the right call.

Bamas offense is insane, and well they are bama and kind of earned it with the past streak of victories over the tigers.

Good thing? Gonna be a game to prove whose #1. I underestimated bamas WR speed for sure

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        I agree. I do not think Jimbo is the answer. I would also say ditch Mond now.
                        I'd say the jury is still out on Jimbo. That he left FSU in shambles isn't even up for debate though.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          I think bama #1 and LSU #2 is the right call.

Bamas offense is insane, and well they are bama and kind of earned it with the past streak of victories over the tigers.

Good thing? Gonna be a game to prove whose #1. I underestimated bamas WR speed for sure

Yup bamas been claiming LSU on its taxes for awhile now, and they rightfully deserve that benefit until proven otherwise!

Comment

Hats off to the OU defense, they had a great game. Despite some horrible tackling, Texas defense kept them in the game, Offense had a very tough day. And sweet baby Jesus, can we not find a better punter than that?! It's like I was watching a high school kid!!That's not very good!!

OU was the better team on the field Saturday, Texas still has a lot of work. Just feels like we were out-played, out-coached and out-motivated.

Comment

Based on common opponent OU>LSU.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 8

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Based on common opponent OU>LSU.

What about schedule LSU will have play 3 possibly 4 top 10 teams and if they lose only to bama only lost to the #1 team in the nation.... one could ask what as Oklahoma done if they also have one lose?

Comment

Working...
                                X