No announcement yet.

Let’s get nasty! Beans in Chili Prove me wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am just eating chili in a bowl then I like to add beans. If the chili is for hot dogs then I no beans and keep it as meat sauce.

Comment

Apparently I forgot to add the smiley after I called you bean guys commies. My apologies comrades!

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
        OK guys thanks for playing. Let me start off with an apology. I wanted to conduct a social experiment on cultural division. Quite frankly any chili with the exception of Cincinnati chili is good with me.

Beans or No Beans, Left Wing vs Right Wing, Conservative vs Liberal you can see how easy escalation can happen when others do not agree with your position. It seems lately the escalation now comes in forms of riots, hate, and death. I am not here to preach or analyze but in my simple mind it seems that generally goodness can be found in the middle. With that said there will always be those firm principles that people will not deviate from such as pro-lie and the 2nd amendment and that is ok too however one doesn't have to hate the other if they disagree.

Do I feel BurntOrangeHunter is a idiot because he doesn't like beans of course not. He is actually a good guy. Conversely do I feel all those who likes beans in their chili are my good friends again of course not however most here I welcome as a friend.

This was all in fun however our nation is headed to places unknown because division is forcing people to chose sides and then trying to yell louder than the other side. I pray for all of you and all Americans that we can all find the middle in most things we do.

Tune in next week when we discuss fix vs mechanical broadheads.

God Bless
        Raleigh
        Oh but he is an idiot I know him very well. LOL He does however know how chili is supposed to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          like not getting cheese on a burger....kidney beans for the win
          Paul, cheese is nasty on a burger. Meat, mustard, tomatoes, pickles, jalapeños, lettuce only. Maybe some avocado

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Paul, cheese is nasty on a burger. Meat, mustard, tomatoes, pickles, jalapeños, lettuce only. Maybe some avocado
            What the hell is wrong with you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              Oh but he is an idiot I know him very well. LOL He does however know how chili is supposed to be made.
              I am......for being friends with you. [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post

No cheese on a burger? What the hell is wrong with you?..

They were putting sliced cheddar on a chuckwagon burger in 1860 by gawd!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  No cheese on a burger? What the hell is wrong with you?..

They were putting sliced cheddar on a chuckwagon burger in 1860 by gawd!

No cheese on burgers, lettuce in chili...so this is what communism feels like...

Thanks a lot joe biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    No cheese on burgers, lettuce in chili...so this is what communism feels like...

Thanks a lot joe biden.

You forgot beans in chili. Straight commie.

Comment

Beans in chili,or it ain't chili!

Comment

I visited some really nice folks in the top of Iowa. Temps were below zero. They figured since we were from Texas they needed to make chili. It was soup with black beans in it. No spice. Then they made pimento cheese sandwiches and dipped them in the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          I visited some really nice folks in the top of Iowa. Temps were below zero. They figured since we were from Texas they needed to make chili. It was soup with black beans in it. No spice. Then they made pimento cheese sandwiches and dipped them in the stuff.
                          This made me laugh. Me and my Wife moved to the Chicago area back in the late 90’s. Desperately missing Tex Mex, we were told of an “Authentic” Tex Mex Restaurant that we did not know about. We ordered the Chili con Queso for starters. It was a cold block of Cream Cheese in the bottom of a bowl with warm Tomato Soup poured on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Thanks a lot joe biden.

It’s not lettuce in chili, it’s lettuce in frito pie👍

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                              Because we are no longer in the Great Depression !
                              Lol
                              My grandmother always put beans in her chili and it was good
                              She did live through the depression.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Reminds me of the hot mayonnaise sandwich the ranchers wife made us one winter day as the northern pushed thru when I was in college. The Mayo was 3/4” thick, no lunch meat and microwaved for 20 seconds. I didn’t ask for seconds....

Comment

Working...
                                X