X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Just remember...when you hit rock bottom there is only one way to go...[emoji106]

There’s some truth to that, but man this shouldn’t have been this rough of a search especially for that position! Not real sure what’s going on behind the scenes, but LSU had a jump on everyone an now it feels like we’re grasping straws an that’s frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, it’s easy to look like a good coach with a heisman qb and 10+ nfl guys on the roster.

It’s all together possible that legit coaches see through him, and he is just what everyone thought he was prior to last year.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Man I’m losing faith in O by the day, this DC search circus has been an embarrassment. This should be one of the highest sought out coaching gigs in the nation, and right now it feels like we’re scraping the barrel. Sure hope he proves me wrong but after a rough season i was hoping for a strong outing in hires and I’m not sold on any at the moment. But i am an arm chair qb so maybe I’m wrong

I just feel terrible about this. [emoji30]

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          Nope...I actually like Brian Bosworth! I tend to respect the real deals and he was!
          Pffffft.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pin oak dxt View Post
            i just feel terrible about this. [emoji30]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
            x2 . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              I just feel terrible about this. [emoji30]

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Well, it’s easy to look like a good coach with a heisman qb and 10+ nfl guys on the roster.

It’s all together possible that legit coaches see through him, and he is just what everyone thought he was prior to last year.

You talkin bout Creaux-magnon? . . Need to let Ohio have joint custody of that trophy . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Would seem even more alluring thinking there may be a vacancy at the helm.

Comment

Ya think? . .

Comment

Agree the helm will probably be open sooner than later but pretty doubtful another assistant gets that job again. O rode the perfect wave last year, good for him but reality is still pretty real.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        Ya think? . .

He fumbles this season it’ll be boiling

Comment

He fumbles this season it’ll be boiling

What else can you do? .You'll be fine . . Woody has a hold of the situation . . Most productive AD we've ever had . .

Comment

I believe he earned his extension, but when chit hit the fan with all the attrition an coaching changes. He’s so far treading water he better nail these new hires or it’ll be a quick tenure.

Comment

I believe he earned his extension, but when chit hit the fan with all the attrition an coaching changes. He’s so far treading water he better nail these new hires or it’ll be a quick tenure.

Gonna send one up for him tonite . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                What else can you do? .You'll be fine . . Woody has a hold of the situation . . Most productive AD we've ever had . .

Oh i have wayyyyyyyy more faith in woody than alleva. Hell give him the chance to right the ship which i believe is the right call. However if this year resembles last it’ll escalate quickly

Comment

Working...
                                X